Marissa moves in

Hi,I decided not to start from the very beginning so go and read the first few chapters on my old and inactive page niallismybabe12
************************************
Mariah's POV

It was after school.Marissa and I headed out to go shopping.We were dragging Trey along so he could hold the bags.When we got home I changed us into the White Range Rover.

Once we had bought the essentials;a queen sized bed,10 drawer dresser made of mirrors,2 night stands made of mirrors,hangars,and a computer desk made of mirrors,we then went and bought a bedspread that had a Victorian pattern on it and blue sheets,we then bought the throw pillows that said'I love paris','Chanel'Things like that.After that we bought the smaller things like rugs and lamps.We went to Apple and got Marissa a IPhone 6,IPad Air 2,and a MacBook Pro.We also bought a Vizio smart Tv.Finally we went and bought the fun stuff.Clothes!!We headed to forever 21 and Aeropostale.We went to Bath and Body works to pick up candles, bodywash,the works.We went to a whole bunch of other stores and went on a shopping spree!!

When we got home,Trey was completely tired so he passed out on my bed after meeting our parents.The first thing Marissa and I did was paint the walls a neon blue.After the paint dryed,we put up Marilyn Monroe paintings,and brought in the furniture.After we had finally finished decorating the room,we went and decorated her side of the bathroom.Our rooms were identical except hers is blue and mine is purple.

After Trey left,Marissa and I sat in the study talking.

Marissa:"I love it here!No matter how spoiled you are,you still manage to know all the maids names!"

Me:"How can I forget?They the ones that keep our rooms looking on fleek!"I said laughing.

Mami:"Girls,its time to head to sleep."Mami yelled from upstairs.Marissa and I got up and headed to our rooms.

"Goodnight."Then we closed our doors.

The next day I woke up to the sound of singing in the shower.I slowly crept into the bathroom and saw that Marissa was in her shower singing 'Drunk Texting'By Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko.I just smiled to myself and hopped in my shower.When I finally got out,Marissa was washing her face.

Me:"I heard you singing."

Marissa:"I know,I was horrible."She said drying her face and applying moisturizer

Me."No!You were great!I can't sing to save my life!!"

Marissa:"Opposite,i can't dance to save my life"She said giggling.I laughed and finished brushing my teeth.Then we both headed to our closets.

I chose a purple crop top that says dancer with a white skirt,and pure toms.After I slid on the outfit,i went back into the bathroom.Marissa was already there.I glanced at her outfitShe was wearing a blue crop top that said singer with a black skirt and blue toms.

Me:"Twinning!"Marissa bust out laughing.

Marissa:"Aren't we always?"

Me:"Just spoiled the moment."I pinned some of my hair back with a blue flower.Marissa did the same but with a purple one.I grabbed my favorite studs,a white watch,and a gold infinity necklace.I readjusted the gold pandora bracelet around my wrist
Marissa grabbed chocolate diamond earrings,a black watch,and a silver infinity necklace,fumbling with the silver pandora bracelet before snapping it on.

I went back into my room,grabbing my white messenger bag,black Michael Kors tote,and my Iphone. Marissa came in carrying a black messenger bag with a white Michael Kors.

We walked downstairs to see that Mami and Daddy had already left for work.We base the maids goodbye and walked over to the garage.I grabbed the keys for the white Range,while Marissa got the keys for the black.

After picking up food and Trey,we finally made it to school.I pulled into my usual parking spot,Marissa pulling in next to me.We got out everyone gasped.My squad Athena,Jordan,and Janelle ran up to us with their boyfriends Damon,Ajani,and Jayden.When the girls saw Marissa,they glared.

Athena:"I thought we didn't like her?"

Me: "We'll explain at the spot."The spot was a large willow tree in the courtyard.It had four benches all placed around it in a half circle.

We all sat down and Marissa and I began explaining what happened.By the time we were done the bell rung.Marissa ran to math while Trey picked me up and carried me to the lockers,hoisting me on his shoulders and squatting so we could open our lockers.After he carried me into class and sat me down,Mr.Hutchinson began his lesson.Then I looked at the empty seat next to me and wondered 'Where's Tina?'

***********************************
Hi guys ,If you don't remember who Tina is,shes the girl that Mariah met in the first day of school.What do you think happened to Tina?

Vote and comment!Bye!!😘