Chapter 5

EDIT: I wanted to explain that Itsuki is in a Japanese / Chinese clan. Her whole clan is mixed with Japanese and Chinese servans and guards, Along with some family members.

I never thought I would end up in the middle of something...because if feels like I'm being pushed to my limits to the point where I give up. I'm expierencing unfamiliar emotions that I can't control.

"Itsuki?" I hear a soft voice say. I open my watery eyes to see Itome.

"Itome-kun...what are you doing here?" I asked wiping my eyes quickly.

"Isamu wanted to see you so I figured you would be here..." Itome said holding Isamu who was reaching for me.

"Itsuki-san its going to snow tomorrow...Its pretty cold why don't you come inside where it's warm?" Itome questioned. I looked at Isamu who was playing with the my flute.

"Lets go, Isamu's fever will get worse in this weather..." I said and grabbed my sword.

Me and Itome get inside to my room. I stared at Yuri's room for a slight second before walking inside of my room with Itome. I prepared some tea with tears running down my face.

'The news that I relieved today was not what I expected' I thought in my head.

'Who would do such a terrible thing....' I wipe more tears falling from my eyes as I feel a warm presence hug me. I jumped slightly.

"Itsuki-san...I'm here" I heard Yuri's voice. More tears fell from my face and I softly sob.

"Itome get Isamu, were going to the club room" Yuri said grabbing my sword.

When we get to the club room everyone starts giving me a hug. I slightly pushed them away feeling more overwhelmed.

"When are you going to visit your parents?" Akemi asks.

"They're going through a serious surgery right now...I have to wait until later" Everyone in the room felt bad for me. I try to calm myself down.

"How did you this was going to happen Itsuki? You looked very confused and stressed for a week now." Toono asks me and I turned my head.

"When we were on the mountains, I had a vision that my parents ended up in the hospital...But I don't know why." I say. Isamu went to hug me. I hugged his back, later placing him on my lap..

"Does that mean...." Yuri mumbled.

"I have to go to lotus cove and take care of everything until my parents get back. Well until Christmas break is over i believe...If my parents are not out of the hostial by then...I'll need to ask my aunt Sinji..." I said with a disgusted face. Toono looks like he has something on his mind.

"How about we help!" Kashima said. I look up shocked.

"I only know what I'm doing...I don't need any of your help. I am the heir after all." I say with a straight face as I place Isamu on the ground so he can walk around.

"But, your just one person! And a women, you need us. What if something bad is happening and you get overwhelmed" Toono said. All of the boys agreed on what Toono said. I sigh thinking to myself.

'When I visit my parents...I'll ask and see if it's alright...' I thought and looked up.

"We'll see what my parents suggest" I say and cover my chest with my knees.

"Who would do this? And why?" I whispered.

"What do they want with the Yamamoto clan leaders?" I clenched my fist.

"You'll find out, sooner or later this person will show themself" Yuri said. He sounded serious about it as well. I look at Yuri as he fixed his glasses. I look at everyone and sweatdropped at their bloody noses. Even Kashima and Toono. I let out a soft giggle. Sooner everyone's noses were dripping.