The acciedent

Chapter 1 Maddie POV: I woke up to my alarm at 6:30 I got out of bed brushed out my long brown hair and but my hair in a high pony tail.
I took out a pink Abby lee dance company crop top and put on some pink botty shorts.
I put on some vanilla body spray on from bath and body works on.
I grabbed my dance bag put on my compition team jacket on and went to the car.
"Common kenz lets go". My mom called "coming". Mckenzie yelled running down the stairs Mckenzie is 10 years old she has her hair in a bun and has baby blue botty shorts on and a neon pink crop top.
"Common or we will be late.
We all where on are way to the ALDC. I plugged my ear buds in and started playing my solo music witch was called I'm a star it was lyrical my best type of dance.
Mckenzie yanks my ear buds out. "What do you want". I say annoyed with her the ear buds I forgot mine. "No way Kenzie to bad".
She try's to take them and we start pulling on the cord.
"Give them to me Maddie:
"No way Mckenzie" my mom then turns around .
"Stop it you to behave".
Then I feel the impact of a car or truck I don't know witch hitting are car then the car tips over.
I bang my head because I didt have my seat belt on and I see blood every where.
I feel pain and then I hear the ambulance coming. I try to stay awake but my vision blurs together then everything gose black.
End of first chapter I hope you all liked it. Comment down below your thoughts suggestions and ideas