Rin x Y/N (+18)

You and Rin have been bestfriends since you guys were kids.... You two were partners in crime and whenever Rin went crazy when he was a kid, you were always there to calm him down and you were the only person capable of that and even to this day.  One day you were just at your house chilling while you were on your phone texting Rin. You asked him if he wanted to facetime and of course he said yes. You guys were laughing and having fun on facetime but all of a sudden... Yukio barges into your room out of no where!! You ask him how he got in and he says "through the window". You were in shock and you didnt really know what was going on. Rin sees Yukio and says "YUKIO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" They start yelling at each other while your just standing there 🧍‍♀️.  You tell them to stop and they immediately get quiet. Yukio just wanted to tell you that Rin and him are going on vacation soon and he was wondering if you wanted to come with them. You of course say yes! Rin gets really excited that you were coming. Yukio says that you guys will be staying in a big rented house but with 2 big rooms,2 big bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room and a big pool outside in the backyard. You and Rin agree with each other on sharing a room and Yukio gets his own since there were only 2 bedrooms. You ask them if their dad is going too but their dad was busy with work so he wasn't able to. You asked them when you guys are going, they said they didnt know for sure yet but Rin would let you know once they figure it out. Yukio leave and Rin says he has to hang up.

A couple of hours later you call Rin again and ask him if he knows when you guys are leaving yet, he says in 2 days and you guys will be gone for 2 weeks. You go really excited and said "OK THANKS!" And hung right up on him. He laughs and just lays down thinking of you... Rin liked you so much... Ever since you two were little kids playing with each other everyday non stop just having fun together. 

As hes laying down thinking of you, your packing up getting ready for the vacation and making sure you have everything to pack. You guys were going to Hawaii, so you needed to shop for shorts and t-shirts. You call Rin and say "Hey☺️wanna come shopping with me?" Rin gets happy and says "🥰Of course!" With a big smile on his face. He hangs up and gets ready for you to pick him up. When he hung up, you blushed a little bit. You say in your head.. "i think its true... i really do like him...".

You just start to get ready and get in your car. You drive to Rin's house and pick him up. He got into the car and you two were already laughing, smiling, having fun and just blasting music with each other.  You two finally arrive to the mall. Rin says he will pay for everything for you and you obviously say no but he still did it. You guys went to every store you wanted to go to and he bought you literally everything you wanted. As you guys were walking to get Boba and then go back to your house, this girl comes up to you two and asks if you guys are dating.. you both blush while looking at each other and say no. She says "oh, you guys would look like a cute couple ☺️" And walks away.  You two continue walking to get Boba. Once you two got your Boba, you guys walked back to your car.

You both get in and you start driving back to your house. Rin looks at you and says.. "what is it like being normal?" On the edge of crying. You looking at him saying " You are normal..". He starts to cry saying "I'm the son of Satan... how am i normal...". You pull over and say "get in the back..." he goes back there and you go back there too.

You hug him so tight and makes sure he feels comfortable. He says "thank you Y/N...". You nod your head and makes sure he feels better. You put your hand on his cheek, you both blush looking at each other in the eyes. You both slowly put your heads closer to each other about to kiss but you guys pull back and just giggle a bit. You both go back to the front and you continue driving back to your house.

You guys finally get to your house and you both decide to just chill out in your room for a bit.  You and Rin just hang out together in your room for hours. Rin asks "Y/N... about the thing in the car... we were about to ki-" you cut him off and say "shh... i know... not yet ok..?".  He smiles and says ok :).