Chapter One

I looked at myself in the mirror. I never really liked what I saw, but then again, so did most teenagers these days. Even though I thought I looked awful, I was ready to have fun tonight. I was ready to end my senior year off with a bang, and Jessica Lewinsky's Annual End of the Year Bash, was just how to do it. I know that the title was a little dumb, but she always threw the best parties, and that's just what I needed.

"Honey," my aunt called from downstairs, "isn't it about time that you got going?"

"Yes, it is. I'll be down in a minute," I called. Here we go, I thought, time to tie all my loose ends tonight.

I went back to my room, grabbed my purse and and my shoes. But I nearly forgot my list. This was a list of the final things I needed to get done before it was off to college, like the rest of my friends.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. "Bye Aunt Lynn, I love you. Stay careful and be sure to lock the doors," I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"What came over you. You've never been so nice," she said, laughing.

"Nothing," I replied, "I jut don't want anything bad happening to you. Anything could happen."

Not a minute later, I was out the door and on my way.