Planning for the Concert CH.1

I walked into breakfast at school to meet with my friends to talk about a concert I was going to later. We sat down at our normal table except Jack was late as usual. Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. My name is Onyx and my friends’ names are Amelia, Amanda, Ashley, and like you already heard Jack. Amelia is a little awkward but once you get to meet her, she is pretty awesome. Jack is a tall football playing bodyguard as I’d like to put it. Amanda is sort of a spontaneous ball of energy that smiles almost constantly. Ashley is really mean to anyone but can be nice if she wants. Oh yeah. Then there is my pet dog Athena. She is really noisy and troublesome but once she gets used to you, she calms down for the most part. Ok. Well, back to what I was saying. My friends and I sat down at the table to talk about a concert I was going to later.

       I started,”So, who’s ready to go to the concert today?”

       Amelia quickly answered, “Me!”

       Jack very dull like replied, “I guess I’m going.”

       Ashley responded with attitude, “Well, if she’s going, I’m going!”

       Amanda responded last but spontaneously, “Ooooooh! ME! ME! ME! ME!”

      “So, it starts after school at 8:00 pm,” I said proud of remembering a time for once.

      “That might be a little late for me,” Amanda said sadly.

      “You can stay over at my house,” Amelia suggests with enthusiasm.

      “That would be a life saver,” said Amanda, happy that she thought of the idea.

       I said, “So it’s settled. We’ll all meet at the concert at 8:00 pm.”

Later that day when we all went home, we got ready for the concert that was happening later. Onyx did his normal routine then fell asleep on the couch. Jack went home and immediately started flirting with his girlfriend over Skype. Amelia started finishing her homework and doing chores so she could have her friends over. Amanda started freaking out cause she’s really crazy. Ashley decided she really didn't care and just got on Netflix.