1. ghosting

Flames.
Flames surrounded the lanky man.
The thrilling screams of his abusers filled his ears as he finally relaxed.

Ganji Gupta

That was his name.
He stood around 5'9ft tall. His black hair was held back with a blue bandanna. He wore a white button up with black skinny jeans and a red corset with a necklace. His skin was like a brown bears fur. A scar lay upon the bridge of his nose, decorating his face. His hands held a large cricket bat, 3 cricket balls and a letter which was sealed with red wax.

Slowly, his eyes widened as he heard the voice of his little brother Simon behind him. Turning around, he kneeled down and assured him everything would be okay. Smiling, he directed him towards a nearby town where he would finally be safe.

The dark sky ate everything around it, covering everything in a huge shadow, the only source of light was from the burning down house. As soon as his little brother was in safe hands, the batter set off to the location marked on a strange letter he had received.

Running through the pitch black light, he began to feel slight drops of rain pittering onto his fair skin.

Sighing, he sped up. Praying that he would reach the location before he got soaked. Soon enough, His hair became damp, and his skin began showing through his white shirt due to the rain.

His clothes began to stick onto his skin and the rain spat down over him as thunder began slashing down from the sky.

T H E M A N O R

Around 26 figures sat at a table chatting.
One had a cowboy hat and a beard, who was talking to a woman with a white shirt and white stripes in her hair who was also holding a bottle of alcohol.

Another two were wearing circus clothes who were bonding over music.

however, One in particular stood out the most. He sat with a group of people in the middle of the room. He wore a rugby shirt and ripped jeans. His skin was smooth and a deep shade of brown. His eyes were bright and blue. His hair was held by a blue head band.

Chuckling at his friends words, he stood up  and walked steadily towards the kitchen, his hips swaying slowly.

Settling his empty dish onto the sideboard, he looked at a nurse looking woman. She wore her hair back into a bun while wearing a nurses outfit.

Looking back at him, she smiled and picked up the plate to wash it.

Walking back towards the living room, three loud knocks were heard on the door.

"A visitor? At this time of night?"

A smart looking man proposed.

"It's raining too, poor thing. They're probably freezing."

The smart man stood up and began walking towards the door. He was wearing a striped button up shirt with a red tie and jeans. His glasses decorated his face lightly.

Reaching out to open the door, he held the doorknob and opened it with a twist. The huge door creeked open loudly

As the door opened, he revealed a tall man.