Untitled Part 1

At costume party when cristene and harold (which is me )are become friends, but I falling inlove ahead to cristene in secret way.After the party I confess to cristene about my feelings and also cristene have feelings of me.After three month I propose her married.I'm said,will you marry me,and she reply me a big "YES".In month of august Cristene and I had gotten engaged just before she left for college at ST.Tomas.A week before thanksgiving,I drove up to see her as a surprise.when I knocked on door of her dorm room ,she was indeed surprise but not pleasant way.She introduced me to her roommate ,she said;co-friend this my boyfriend , but her friends looked uncomfortable and quickly left.I asked Cristene how classes were going ,and at the same time I tugged on the sleeve of my heavy sweater in order to pull it off.As I was pulling it off ,a large poster caught my eye .It was decorated with paper flower and yellow ribbon,and it said ,"cristene and kent.""what's going on?"I said .You have other guy except me?Tell me cristene!..She go in CR room and she cried.... I Knock the door in CR,and I asked her about kent but she not reply me.I don't really remember what she told me ,except that kent was a sophomore math major .I felt a terrible pain in the pit of my stomach, and I wanted to rest my head on someone's shoulder and cry.I wanted to tear down the sign and run out, but I did nothing.Clumsily I pulled on my sweater again .My knees felt weak ,and I barely had control of my body.I opened the room door, and suddenly more than anything I wanted to slam the door shut so hard that the dorm walls would collapse.Instead I managed to close the door quietly .Know I walk in street without direction.I felt hurt inside of my broken heart.