Loneliness

You waited in the glade for Minho and Thomas to come back safely.

The sickish feeling of Minho not coming back brings pain to your heart, you honestly wanted to go and help but it was far too late.

The next morning there was quite a lot of gossip going around saying that they're probably dead until the doors opened and Minho and Thomas both carrying Alby made it. Some people took Alby to get fixed up. You hugged Minho tightly.

"I'm so glad your okay" You said slowly tearing up.

Minho smiles and hugged you back gently, stroking the back of your head.

"I know (F/N), I know" Minho said softly.

Later that night you couldn't get any sleep so you decided to visit Minho.

He was asleep...to you you didn't like being alone especially without him in fact you were completely scared of the loneliness that caved your heart in and the only thing that calmed you down was Minho. You sighed and layed down next to him curling up to him hoping he didn't wake up.

"Please don't leave me ever..." You wimpered quietly.

In the morning you woke up with a warm feeling but then it was cold.

You quickly got up and look for Minho but to see he was about to leave.

"M-M-Minho....please don't go" Small sniffles could be heard from you.

"(F/N).....I have to go okay to find a way out of this place" Minho said calmly.

"B-But I don't want to be alone again...."

"(F/N).....I'll be back I promise" He walked up to you and softly kissed your forehead. Tears suddenly poured down you didn't want to make a promise of him coming back you wanted him here but soon those wants were more selfish then you'd thought everyone wanted to go home and they just might have gotten close so in attempt of stopping the tears you looked up at Minho and smiled and kissed him. He was slightly surprised by this and kissed you back.

"I'll be back that's a promise" Minho said right before leaving.

"Good Luck" You said waving.

'Now if Minho is trying his best to help then I'll help people here' You thought.

'(F/N)....I love you'

'Minho....I love you.....and thank you for concurring my loneliness' You both thought of how much you love eachother.

In the end you found a way out....but people died on the way...but you still had your closest friends and your one true love.

END~

A.N: I don' own The Maze Runner or Minho but Minho owns you -wink-