* 1. My baby's billionaire dad *

"Is it easy to run away from me" he spoke, looking deep into my eyes as his one hand traveled on my invisible belly bumps, "with my unborn child?" At last, his voice came out as a mere whisperer and finally his hand touched my tummy

His words made me froze on my place as I never expected this thing to come soon!

I was already pinned by him on the wall, his body was plastered on mine and our proximity was something, which was making feel more nervous!

I looked in his eyes, which were speaking only hate!

"Ho-how did you get to know?" I asked in small whisper while stuttering first word due to shock, which was standing in front of me

"Ohh, baby! How juicy your lips are!" He spoke huskily while his gaze was dancing on my lips and his thumb was caressing the corner of my lips, completely ignoring my question

And the pure lust into his eyes took a place of hate!

He is a bipolar; only some seconds ago he was burning in anger and now, all I could see is lust!

Before i could understand, he attached his lips on mine, kissing it roughly!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Daniel Parker, 23 years old billionaire. He is Devil. He is narcastic person who doesn't care about anyone except himself. He has no mercy on the people who tries to cross path with him. For him, love doesn't exist, only lust is exist. One night stand is his daily routine.

Mia Carter, 19 years old college student. Kind hearted, pure soul, shy, innocent, sweet and introvert girl. Reading is her love and do part time job.

°•°

Bartender mistakenly gave her wrong drink which led her to be drunken and Daniel took it as a chance to satisfy his lust!

Few days later, she came to know about her pregnancy but she didn't want to tell him about baby because she knew, he was heartless devil!

She tried to escape from the city to save her child from him but somehow he got to know about baby and force her to marry him for baby!

Will they ever live happily ever after?

Will he change for her?

Will baby help to bring them closer?

***********************

Anyone else's here who can help me in cover?

How's the title?

Well guys, the plot is same as love bears all things then why I thought to write a new book on same plot?

One day, I was deeply thinking that my first ever book on Wattpad was 'love bears all things' and from it i started my journey as a writer but i failed miserably in writing it!

I was really guilty about it and plot was really unique from other sidneet's book so it made me more guilty and was thinking how I wish I could write perfectly from the starting or could make it perfect now but I didn't have gut to re-write it as i'm already writting one book 'devil Husband' then i have 2 books pending to write and 2 to 3 plots are running in my mind on which i need to work

And suddenly one idea strike in my mind that why should i re-write it when i could make something amazing using same plot as it was my original idea so why not i use it once again!