Chapter 1: A Regular Start

"Rigby, let's go!" Mordecai yelled. "This isn't over, dog!" Rigby shouted at Jake, walking towards Mordecai. Finn looked down by the pond, ignoring all of the arguing, watching the geese swim. "Radical!" He stated. "Geese aren't radical..." Mordecai said, coming up behind Finn, like he was going to push him in. "You know what isn't radical?" Finn began, as Rigby quickly butted in, "Your face!" "Hey!" Jake yelled at Rigby. "No. What isn't radical is the hell we're in." Everything went back. There was no pond. No geese, no radicalness, no nothing. They were placed in different cells. Rigby and Mordecai to one, while Finn and Jake were straight across from them. "We finally got them! Finally, finally, yes!" An evil voice piped up, laughing in a dark black office chair, which spins. "Oh, wow. It's that kind of guy." Rigby said, repeatedly hitting his head on the wall of the cell. Mordecai was trying to find weak-spots in the cell. Finn was pacing, while Jake laid on the stone floor, which happened to be "stone cold". Shredder, who was that kind of guy, spun his little office chair over to Mordecai and Rigby's cell. "Here is your food, you little rats." Shredder threw a small green bean on the ground, by their feet. Rigby glared sharply at Shredder, stepping back slowly. He came full force forward, lunging at the cell door bars, and tried scratching at Shredder.  "Easy there..." Shredder laughed, gripping Rigby's arm and yanking, causing Rigby to smack into the bars pretty hard. Mordecai yelled angrily, punching the bars and trying to pull on his arm. Finn repeatedly hit the cell with his sword as Shredder pulled even harder. Jake stared directly at Shredder, stretching his arm out and gripping it around Shredder's neck. "Let him go and leave them alone!" Jake snapped, forcing him to let go of Rigby, pulling him closer to their cell. "TUKE! Kill t..them..." Shredder managed to say. Well, "Tuke" definetly heard. The giant mutant took heavy, earth-shaking steps. "Guys! Get back!" Mordecai yelled, grabbing Rigby and staying at the clear end of the cell. Jake let go of Shredder, quickly grabbing Finn and pulling him back to the cell with him. "Tuke" had pitch black eyes with white pupils. He, or she, or it, had large feet with blade-trimmed claws and a large body, with a mouth full of teeth. Literally, the entire mouth of "Tuke" was covered in teeth. TO BE CONTINUED..