FNAF Custom character.

METAL HEAD, a robotic horse animatronic, is one of the few animatronics who are actually hidden from the children. He stays behind a curtain in the "Parts shop", so that's why the children have never seen him before. His features, including that he's fully an endoskeleton, with only the head on. His head, notched and missing pieces, is gray colored with a white-ish looking mane. MetalHead's endoskeleton is the normal color, dark grey, but does happen to be rusting. So, his movements are jerky and a bit draggy due to rust. His right eye beams a bright red light, whilst his left eye is missing. MetalHead was presumed "dangerous" because of the older technology used in him. Yet he has never hurt anyone for that matter. MetalHead's jaw hookup is malfunctioning quite terribly. Soon as he is rebooted or interacted with, he flashes with life, and tries to talk. Sound comes out, but his jaw fails to move as needed. His right eye still blinks, and the gears and mechanisms can be heard when MetalHead moves around. Around 1994, the co-workers had came into the Pizza Parlor and found MetalHead missing. They later found him on the stage, pacing and moving his head around. When they had approached him, he had stopped doing everything and turned, staring directly into the co-worker's eyes. "They are here." A clear child's voice came from the animatronic. Nobody really knew who MetalHead was referring to, or why he was out. The shop door had been closed and locked. Along with MetalHead, the other animatronics do protect the children and people. Even though the children have never seen MetalHead before, he is still the Security Watch (Anima)Tronic.

---Unlike most of my Custom FNAF characters, MetalHead does happen to have a gender; proposed as male. Yet he does get called she a lot, which is just fine.|