Chapter 1: Gerech High

Authors Note: Hello guys! Sana ma-enjoy nyo po ang Chapter 1 ko. Salamat :)

+Quirkybabe10

Chapter 1: Gerech High

Gerech High School.

Sa lahat ng school na pwedeng pag enrollan, bakit dito pa ako pina enroll ni Mama? Pinakahate ko pa naman ang school na eto dahil marami nang mga bad rumors ang naririnig ko sa eskwelahan na to! And of course, I don't want to ruin my name or my personality dahilan lang na pinasok ako ni Mama sa eskwelahan na eto. Pero, wala na akong magagawa dahil desisyon yun ni Mama eh! Tanggapin nalang natin diba? Alangan namang tumutol pa ako sa kanyang desisyon! Well, andito na ako ngayon sa GERECH HIGH SCHOOL. Papunta na ako sa corridor ng may bumangga sa aking isang babae! Oops, muntik ko na 'tong makalimutan. 3rd year High School na po pala ako ngayon.

"Yo b*tch! Can you please watch your steps?" sigaw ko sakanya. Akalain mo namang tinamaan nya ako sa noo ko! Ansaket pa naman nun! Walang hiya yung babaeng yun.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" sabi nya sa mahinang tono na boses

"Okay okay! Please get out of my way." sabi ko ulit sakanya

"Okay! I'm really sorry!"

I could hear people whispering from my side. But, I really don't care 'cause this is my life! They must know their own businesses, right? My relatives also told me that I've really changed a lot. And I already knew that. The main reason why I really changed is because of that crazy little thing called love. Sad to say that no one really loves me, except for the unconditional love that my parents had given me even though I have this kinda stupid bad-ass attitudes. So, I'm on my way to my Advisory Room right now. Naalala ko nga pala na first day of school ngayon, and of course, I hate first days! Imagine that you'll introduce yourselves in front of the class and many people are willing to listen about you because they wanted to know your personalities and whatever. So, I'll just bring with me my self-confidence even though it's really really shy to stand in front of the class just to introduce yourself.

"Hey sexy girl. Wanna be my girlfriend?" sh*t! What's f*cking wrong with him?! Naka-drugs ba tong lalakeng 'to?! Mapapatay ko 'tong lalakeng to ng panandalian eh! 'Cause he's just beside me.

"No! Actually, I'm not even interested with you, arsehole!" sigaw ko sa kanya

"Ouch! Actually, this is the first time that I've heard a sexy girl cussing towards me. You really are a terrible girl. But, I like the way how you treat me. I like your attitude! You know what, from now on, I think I will already love girls who have the same attitude with you!"

"Oh, really? Stop lying to me, jerk! I'll tell you prankly, if you're interested with me, then I think you must don't! You know why? I've changed and I don't like to have friends, nor boyfriends and whatever! So, just back off! I'm pretty sure that you can find your true love with another girl, dude."

"What? I can't understand you. Can you please explain to me what's the reason that you've already changed?"

"Oops! I almost forgot that my Dad told me that I will not talk to strangers just like you!"

"Please. I'm begging you. Can you please tell me your story?"

"If I say NO, I really mean it! So, stop asking nonsense questions please."

"Okay. If that's you want, then I'll set you free!"

"Okay. Whatever."

After that long conversation with that stupid crazy man, I opened my phone and logged in to facebook. I checked my profile pic and damn baby, I got 996 likes already. But, I just changed my profile pic yesterday. Am I that too famous and gorgeous already? Oh f*ck, I must be freaking crazy right now. I'm too ambitious to be so called famous in the highest level. But, I was shocked when the teacher who just entered the door was my Aunt. Okay, now I understand why my Mom sent me to this kind of school, I shouldn't be confused about it anymore. She told us to stand up, that's why we directly followed her order.