「 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 」

It has been five days since they left Konoha.

Y/n stayed up the whole night reading a book while Sasuke only got up at the break of dawn.

"Pack up everything," He spoke, "We're moving towards the Land of Wind."

- ☆ -

The sun was blazing over their heads, the wind picking up a lot of sand. More than it should.

Y/n stopped and shielded her eyes, alerting Sasuke who walked in front of her, "There's a sandstorm coming this way."

"Ya, I can feel it too. We have twenty minutes max, What are we going to do?" Y/n asked.

"The Sand Village is the other way. If we run fast enough, we'll reach before it catches up with us." He explained.

Fifteen minutes or so later the sandstorm was closing in on them.

"Why can't you use your Rinnegan?" Y/n asked as they ran.

"I don't have enough chakra." He replied getting a confused look from Y/n

"What? So you're telling me you had enough chakra to fight the Five Kage and then kill Shimura Danzo, all in one day?"

"How do you know that?" He glanced at her.

"Karin told me when you used Chidori stream and almost killed her," Sasuke only 'hmph'ed in reply.

She wanted to question him further but the Sand village came into view.

- ☆ -

"Name?" The guard asked.

"Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Y/n." They nodded their head and let them in.

They walked around the village for some time before stopping in front of a restaurant.

"We'll eat here," Sasuke said.

They sat down and ordered the food.

"How long are we going to stay here?" Y/n asked.

"A day or two at most. I have to speak to the Kazekage anyway." Sasuke explained.

Just then three children entered the restaurant. Sand Shinobi, around her age.

One had dark brown spiky hair with face paint on his face, a cloak made out of Iron Sand covering most of him.

The other guy had light brown hair in a ponytail and his whole face was covered in a mask.

The girl wore a hoodie covering her head, her blonde hair seeping out of the hood. She faced the light hair boy and spoke, "Yodo calm down. It's still some time away."

"But-" Yodo replied.

"She's right. Anyway, father gave us a mission after this." The one with the Iron Sand said. She made eye contact with him as they walked past their table.

"Here's the food." The waiter interrupted, as she focused on the food.

"Thank you." The waiter nodded her head and left, "Itadakimasu."

- ☆ -

After the nice filling meal, Sasuke decided to meet the Kazekage. They made their way over to the sand structure and stood in front of his door.

Sasuke knocked before getting a reply.

"Come in," They heard.

The Kazekage looked up from his work, giving us his full attention.