J-Hope (7 Years Old)

You turned down your car's window as you start the engine, waving at Hoseok and Hojoon, your child, who stood on the front door. They look so happy, actually a little bit too happy when they yelled for you to drive safely and don't forget about them. Hoseok was having a day off, so he let you go to the spa or shopping while he take care of Hojoon. You weren't complaining since you felt you maybe need it.

You gave them a last wave, before drove off. Hoseok and Hojoon still waving, until your car disappeared completely from their sight.

"So, what day today is, son?" he said crouching down so his eyes will be on the same level as the boy's.

"Sunday! Pizza day!" Hoseok chuckled hearing his son answer.

"Yes! We will order it later! But it's more special than pizza day, actually. It's mom's birthday!" Hojoon looks become happier hearing this, jumping on his litlle feet as he grab his father's shoulder.

"What should we do, dad? We should make fireworks for mom!"

His suggestion bring laughter to Hoseok. He messed up Hojoon hair.

"I don't think mom will like it." He replied, "But we could have a little party! We will make birthday cake!"

Hoseok stood up then take Hojoon's hand, proceeding to the kitchen with happy birthday song along the way. Both the father and son helping one another to put the aprons. Once they were ready, they started to act like a pro pattisier. Even though everyone knew Hoseok's skill in making cake is down below average.

"What we should do with the cheese, dad?" Hojoon said as he finally could peel the aluminium foil that wrapped the cheese. Hoseok hummed for awhile, rubbing his chin in thinking manner, "Maybe we should put it in microwave to melt it," he said, "I ever saw mom doing it."

Okay, actually you never did it and Hoseok imagination just made up things in his mind. But he still did it anyway, giving his son's a thumb after he close the microwave.

Soon, the tidy kitchen turned into some kind of battle arena. Flour everywhere, in the counters, floor, Hoseok's cheek, and half of Hojoon's face. The boy himself still busy mixing some kind of dough that looks a little bit too watery.

"Look son!" Hojoon turned to see his dad juggling with three eggs on his hands. The boy laughed and excitedly clapped to his father. Before one of egg fall down to the floor and breaking.

"Oops." says the father and son in unison. They look at each other, smiling.
"Do it again!" the boy requested. But when Hoseok's going to reach another egg, they smelled something's burning. Coming from the microwave that already emitting smokes from it.

"I don't think mom will like this, dad..."

---

You arrived at home at seven in the evening, feeling refreshed and happy. Hoseok should volunteer himself to let you hang out more often, not just because of your birhtday, you thought.

"I'm home!" no one answered you, "Hoseok? Hojoon?"

Once you stepped to the family room, your heart dwelled with happiness. Your husband and son were sleeping in the sofa hugging each other. You walked closer just to found a birthday cake, complete with candles on it. 'Happy Birthday Mom' was  unneatly written on it, accompanied with a drawing from chocolate pasta that look like your family. You can't figure who drew this. Since Hojoon inherited his father ability at drawing.

You covered your mouth, feeling so content with this.

You leaned down to kiss both of them on the forehead, woking up your husband.

"Hey, thank you." you whispered at him. He nodded sleepily, a small smile formed on his lips.

"I will go grab the knife so we could cut the cake. You should wake Hojoon up."

"W-wait-" Hoseok was too late because you were already racing to the kitchen. He started at your disappearing figure before biting his lips, anticipating your response.

"HOSEOK, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KITCHEN?"

He knew he will get some kind of punishment later.