Chapter 1

Ronald McDonald was abused as a child. you might think he has everything in the world. Money, fame, but high expectations from his parents as well . His father would hit him for any mistake Ronald made. His mother just ignored him, paying attention to his little sister Wendy.
    She was the perfect one, the golden child, even made a restaurant just for her. Ronald still loved her , however Wendy saw him as useless and thought he was using her for more fame to be even bigger and turned his love away. Ronald grew to be happy and used to no affection, strived for validation.
      He has a MAJOR inferiority complex. He just wants someone to see his importance. Then he met Burger King. Burger king was very full of himself. During school Burger King was bullied to the bone until he realized he shouldn't be ashamed by what they are saying about him. Like how he smell and sucks.
     He put on a strong face and showed those bullies wrong and be like his mother who stood up to his drunk and cheating dad and kicked him out (even tho he leaves them all day and only come back to sleep) , then he became the most famous person in school. Ronald admired his daringness and his charm.
      One day Ronald was helping the lunch ladies cook chicken sandwiches. He was all by himself but he didn't mind. after 20 sandwiches in he realized he needed help. Burger king came by to get a choccy milk from the school fridge, when he saw the most beautiful clown in the world with his bright red apple hair, his creamy makeup, his sparkling black eyes that's deep like the starry night.
     Burger King asked if he could help the clown accept. They talked for hours, laughed, and got deep too they soon realized there is something more than just friends, after that they hung out more often and became closer. Finally after 5 weeks they dated. happy for the first two months but soon it started to go down hill. Burger King became possessive but hated Ronald's clinginess. Ronald would question their love and repeatedly ask the king if he still loved him which left the king thinking Ronald doesn't trust him.