Chapter 5 - Misunderstanding

Kate's POV:

I begin to cry as tears poor out of my eyes like a tap.

"It's him," I say

"Kate? Is that you? Oh My Gosh! I was hoping you would call! I'm so sorry I need to explain everything!" He rushed his words into the phone. His words sounded gibberish due to his deep British accent mixed in with some tears.

"well your on speakerphone Harry so speak up!" I yell.

"I'm just so sorry Kate, please let me explain from the very start......"

-flashback-

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's POV:

"See you later on lady's!" I called out as we drove off.

"We are not actually going on a date tonight are we Harry?" Louis asks.

"Yes we are. We made a promise and it will be so much fun." I replied, "keep your eyes on the road Louis."

Louis wasn't exactly the best driver in the whole wide world, and it was just our luck that we happens to get pulled over by a cop for speeding.

"Hello officer, what seems to be the problem?" I ask.

"Your speeding is the problem. Sir can I please see some ID." Louis passes his drivers licence over to the cop.

The cops expression on his face changes as he reads the name on the drivers license.

"Louis Tomlinson? That sounds very familiar. Ahhh I see now. You are from that band Three perfection!"

"Ummm, sir, don't you mean One Direction?" Zayn enters the conversation.

"Ohhh yes, sorry boys."

"That's ok," I smile kindly at the officer.

"Just because you're famous does not mean that you get away with speeding. I'm afraid I must give you a fine."

Moans can be heard from the back seat. Last time we got a fine we were banned from party's for a whole week. I have no idea what will happen this time!

"Now, who should I make it out to?"

"I'd prefer it if it was us giving him a piece of paper with a signature on it rather than him giving us one." Louis whispers.

We accept the ticket and get on our way.

Later on when we arrive at our apartment our manager is waiting there for us.

"Where have you boys been! I saw the chaos on the TV and sent security immediately but when they arrived I received a call that you were already gone?"

"It's alright, we just got a ride-" he cut me off.

"A RIDE WITH WHO HARRY!"

"Some girls-"

"SOME GIRLS, WHAT DID I TELL YOU!"

"We are sorry." Louis rambles, " and I kind of got a speeding ticket."

"OH MY GOSH! THAT IS IT! IM SICK AND TIRED OF FORKING OUT CASH FOR YOUR FINES. IM SICK OF YOU NEVER LISTENING TO ME. YOU BOYS NEED TO LEARN SOME MANNERS! I QUIT!" Our manger stormed out of our apartment filled with rage.

"What do we do now!" Liam screamed.

"We have no manager!" Niall added.

"That means we will have to find a new manager, quick." I say.

"But what about picking the girls up tonight?" Louis asks.

"We have no choice. But I'll leave that Rilee chick a voice message telling her that I have to move our date to another night." Worry is evident in my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

-flashback ends-

"I left Rilee a message on her phone?" Harry sounds better now that he has explained things.

"About that. I realized when I got home last night that I gave you my number from my old phone...." I give a cheesy smile.

"RILEE!" We all screamed.

A.N
I can't wait for the next chapter!