Beginning

"Skye, Ethan! Get down here! It's dinner time!" I said, annoyingly.

Reyna was at the stove, cooking the mac and cheese. I walked over to her and said, "Smells great."

Reyna smiled, "Thanks. Special recipe."

I kissed her cheek and walked over to the table to set up for dinner.

When the food was finished, I went upstairs to get Skye and Ethan.

I walked into Ethan's room. His brown hair was a mess. His brown eyes were focused on his toy firetruck. I said, "Ethan? Dinner."

He looked at me, "Ok Momma"

He stood up and I grabbed his hand. Reyna walked upstairs as we walked out and took Ethan's hand so I could get Skye.

I walked into her bedroom. Skye was sitting at her makeup desk. Her teal hair in a bun. She seemed to be doing her makeup. I knocked on her door and said, "Skye, dinner.

She whipped around, "Hi Mom."

I smiled, "Where are you going?"

She said, "Just out with some friends after dinner."

I said, "Ok, just be back by 11:00. But come downstairs. Dinner is ready."

She nodded.

After everyone was settled, Ethan said, "Momma, Mommy, how did you both meet?"

I looked at Reyna. She said, "It's a long story Ethan."

Skye said, "Yeah and I don't have time to hear it."

Ethan said, "No Skye. You stay."

She rolled her eyes, "Ethan-"

He said, "No! Stay. Family more important then looking good in front of some guy."

Me and Reyna were laughing now. Skye had a shocked expression on her face and Ethan was glaring at her. I said, "Skye, Ethan really stood you up."

Skye frowned, "Yeah I noticed." She looked at Ethan, "Fine. I have an hour. I just wanted to get there early."

Ethan said, "Yay!"

Skye looked at me, "But really how did you two meet?"

I looked at Reyna. I grabbed her hand and said, "Well, it starts like this...."

OK NEW STORY FIRST PAGE DONE

Thanks for seeing my new story. It won't be updated much because this is my sister's story.

Also, when the kids pop in and ask a question, it will be in italic

Lastly, this story takes place after the Trials of Apollo, but we are gonna pretend that thing with you-know-who never happened
(If I said it I would have started crying)

GOOD
DAM
BYE

-River C: