Summer

Today was official the start of my summer vacation. My mom came to pick me up from school. I was siting on the steps next to my best friend Zaniya.
"River, you know you spilled that milk today don't lie." She said leaning into me a little.
"Noooo, me giving it to Jackie and her then dropping it on the lunch table, I wasn't the one that spilled it." I said.
"The lunch ladies were so mad!" Zaniya started laughing.
"I know!! When we left the spilled milk and just ran out the lunch room. She chassed me with a spoon." We both laughed. Then my mom pulled up to pick me up. *beep beep* she honked the horn.
"Bye z!" I said while grabbing my bag off the steps and slipping in on to my shoulder. I ran down the steps.
I opened the door to the front seat. My mom was smiling.
"Hi rivey. How was school?" She asked.
"It's was fun, but I'm happy it's over." I said. I sat in and put my seat belt on. My mom pulled away from the school. I took my phone out of my bag. Jaden was texting me.
From j😍: hey riv. 😘
To j😍: hi jaden. I'm so happy school is over.
From j😍: yeah me too. Them teachers was gonna get slapped.
To j😍: why 😂
From j😍: cause they be giving my these bad ass grade I don't deserve. 😒
To j😍: okay jaden. 😏 whatever you say.
From j😍: so can I come over?
To j😍: sure let me just ask my mom to pick you up.
I put my phone down.
"Hey mom jaden wants to come over. Can you swing by and pick him up?"
"Riv, I...... Fine." My mom said.
I picked up my phone and texted jaden. When we got to his house he was already outside with one of my friends named malak. They both hopped in the car.
"Ummm, who said you could come?" I asked
"Nigga I did." Said malak.
"But it's my house." I started laughing.
"But your not my dad!!" He screamed.
Jaden laughed. I just turned around in my seat. Malak was crazy. We pulled up to my house. I grabbed my bag and hoped out the car. I got to the door but it was locked. We waited for my mom to come with the keys. Jaden put his arm around me. Once the door was open I headed up to my room. I took off my school clothes and put on my black joggers, and my black crop top that said *cant touch this* in white letters. I jogged done stairs.
"Ayee. Look at at miss river trying to turn her swag on." Jaden said smiling. He's so cute! 💓💓 his smile makes me melt.
"Trying to turn it on!! My swag stays on." I said. I walked over to the couch and sat next to malak.
"Oh my bad." Jaden said.
"Why jay, you act like you don't know how Fly I am." I said
"Oh no I know." He said. Aww 😍😍😭😭😭😭😭😭. He's like amazing.
"Malak........ Um." I looked at his phone it was cracked. I ran my fingers on the cracks.
"BOIII!!" I said. He pulled his phone away.
"I know. Damn, don't need to point out my flaws."
My mom brought some food to me I eat it. Then Zaniya asked if she could come over and bring like 50 people with her. I said yeah. I was bought to have a last day of school party. I posted something on Instagram and me and jaden went in the basement to find some stuff for decoration.