Chapter 1

** Pilot**

"Excuse me, sorry for that" the cute Lendy Williams said to a blonde girl who he had just accidentally  pushed .He didn't turn back to her. He just walked on and on down to the lecture hall.        " You kidding me, c'mon Lendy how can you just leave her like that.You so unbelievable will you ever change??"His subconscious haunted him. He hates women. That is so undeniable and unchangeable.  He was already seated ready for his lecturer to start when someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned only to find a brown eyed dude holding a green sticky note. "What man?"he acidly asked the guy.

" Relax dude, I was told to pass this note to you by her"he said smiling nodding his head towards a girl at the corner of the class. "Oh God this can't be happening again. "Lendy thought to himself. This freaking hot girl was just so persistent. It was getting on his nerves." What is it this time "he thought out loud such  that Kingsley Simon looked up at him." Naaah I'm good King, just trying to listen to the lecturer. "He answered his best friend . 
" Heey handsome I really wanna talk to you. 07------------call me or at least text me. Alisha. "the note read.

"Wow what now ???the heck is wrong with this chic"Lendy asked himself. He silently turned back to see the beaming Alisha smiling at him .She winked and bit her pen.

************************

"I hate you.You are such a fuck up."Sarah Williams screamed at her husband.
"Hey honey can we take this upstairs please?"George Williams pleaded with his wife.
"I won't .I want him to know how messed up his daddy really is."Sarah yelled back.
Mr.Williams had no other option but to carry his ten year old son upstairs."Goodnight son see you tomorrow.Don't forget we have our soccer game to watch okay?I love you."

He locked up the door and left."Honey can we talk please?"he said as soon as he was out of Lendy's room.
"I don't have anything to say to you I just don't want you near me or my son okay.Leave! now!!" Sarah yelled and started pushing him.

"Hun please lemme explain, please."he tried to talk to her.He wanted to put some sense into her. "I didn't resign to piss you off or to get back at you for being jobless .I ain't that heartless.I just couldn't stand the unfairness and corruption in that company."He was now sobbing hugging her back.
Sarah turned and pushed him and he fell hitting his head on the floor.He passed out!
"Oh no no no what have I done where's my phone?"the panicking Sarah paced around the room looking for her phone.She called 911 and was assured of an ambulance heading there in ten minutes.

************************ Ten minutes later the siren filled the compound.The paramedics carried Mr Williams to the ambulance on a stretcher . Mrs Williams took her keys and was heading out when she noticed her young boy crying on the stairs.
"Hey baby it's gonna be fine okay.Come let's take dad to the hospital.

"Hey young man in an orange hoodie we'll have a CAT tomorrow.I thought I needed to say it to you personally because you seemed distracted throughout my lecture."This was enough to bring Lendy back to reality.
"Oh God what was I thinking for the whole two hours. Fuck!" Lendy cussed.