emerald eyes

Alaria's pov:

*BEEP BEEP*

My alarm fell on the ground as my hand knocked it over. It faced upward and read, 8:30am.

"shit, i'm late"

I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my messy hair and eyebags. I quickly brushed my hair, and changed into some blue jeans, a black tank top, a flannel, and my white air force ones. I grabbed my phone and my backpack and raced downstairs. As a stepped out the door, I saw the new neighbors settling in. 

My friend scarlet used to live there until she moved. Seeing new neighbors was kind of shocking. That reminded me to call her. 

I went into my red 1991 nsx and went on the road.

I stepped out of my car when getting to school and heard a loud engine, I wanted to look but didn't want to be even more late and went with my day. 

Elias' pov:

"Wake up and go to school dumbass." My older brother, Issac woke me up by splashing water on me.

"Ugh you idiot, i'm not even late, there's no point on get ready this early" I looked up at him through my wet hair.

"You're going whether you like it or not, so get your ass up. Oh, and you need to pick up the money from last night and I'm unpacking stuff today," he said starting to walk to the door, I let out a sigh while falling back onto my bed, "If you're not up and ready in five minutes, then I'm going to get you up myself."

I finally got dressed and went to the tracks. 

"You got my money?" I asked Ryland, taking off my helmet.

"Got the full 1,000, champ" Ryland said. He smirked at me and handed me the money.

I counted the cash said thanks and went to school.

I parked my bike and went to the bleachers to meet up with Parker, Lucus, and Daniel.

"Dude, the other people didn't stand against you last night!" Parker said giving me a bro hug.

"Yeah, you did good yesterday," Lucus doing the same thing.

"Thanks, where's Daniel?" I asked.

"Dealing with Dylan." Parker laughed.

"Speak of the demons" Lucus says glaring to the side.

"What have I told you about talking to that bitch, Lewis?!" Daniel yelled at Dylan, dragging her along by her arm.

"I-" Dylan starts.

"Wait, you were talking to Lewis? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Parker yelled.

"You really shouldn't-" I started to talk when  the bell rings.

"Sorry, bud, we gotta go." Parker said patting my back and walking ahead of me. He looked back at me, "Come on, idiot." 

I glared at him, "Five second head start." His eyes with fear and ran into the school down the hallway.

Alaria's pov: 

The bell for the end of class wakes me up. I go to grab my things when my teacher tells me to stay behind.

"Alaria, your grades have been plummeting, you used to be such a good student. This is a warning" Mrs. Anderson says. 

I say okay and leave. By now most of the hallway was clear, I was walking to my next class when saw a person run by. I turned to look, laughed, but when I looked back, I ran into someone. 

I was ready to hit the floor, but when I opened my eyes I saw the emerald eyes of Elias Cassano with his arms holding me up.

Elias' pov: 

I chased after Parker through the hallways, I turned the corner expecting to catch the little fucker, but instead I ran into a girl. I quickly caught her, she looked up.

I was struck with her rosy cheeks, dark brown eyes, and shocked face.

It was as if reality hit her.

"Im sorry" she said quickly and ran out of my arms.

"You're - and she's gone." I spoke to myself.

I looked behind me in shock from this mysterious girl. 

"Elias, you good?" Lucus knocked me out of my daze.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered, while Lucus dragged me away from the place me and my blue met.