Sick day cuddles

Donna sends Angie to wake up Y/n as she got up earlier to finish making this doll, Y/n hadn't gotten out of bed yet and she thought that was weird for her. Y/n doesn't want to get out of bed and so Donna checks to see if she's okay, but it turns out shes sick.

Basically Donna takes care of her girlfriend and even cuddles with her not caring that she could get sick to.

I have already uploaded this to my tumblr! But it's a little different with an Oc instead of using Y/n like I did on here.

----

Donna had been wondering all morning why her lover hadn't gotten out of bed yet. She usually gets up an hour after her due to the fact she has been getting up early everyday to work on this new doll project. Angie, her favourite doll from childhood by her side as she watches her finish off the hat she had been making for the doll.

"Angie, could you go check on Y/n for me? I'm rather worried she hasn't gotten up yet". Donna asked the wedding dress clad doll, worry on her face was barely visible due to her wearing the mourning veil over her.

Angie chuckled at how worried Donna was but still she stood up and jumped down from the wooden chair the doll had previously sat on. "Of course, but you worry too much. Y/n is probably having one of those days".

Donna sighed at her very much living doll "yes but those happen rarely anymore, now please Angie." Donna asked her once more. In fact she wasn't even asking she was telling her.

The doll ran into the hall and managed to get up the stairs with ease to Donna and Y/n's bedroom. Of course it's hers too but she has a room by herself sometimes or just stays down the stairs with other dolls aka 'friends'.

Opening the door slightly so she could squeeze passed the gab, Y/n was on her side like usual but snuggling up to Donna's pillow. Angie chuckled at the sight before tapping the young woman on the forehead a few times.

Y/n let out a whine and then some more as Angie continued poking her "Wake up Y/n!" She shreaked.

"Go away Angie" Y/n coughed as she turned to face the wall, Donna's pillow still in her grasp as she hugged it tighter. Kicking the bedsheet off herself as she was way too warm. "Someones moody, come on you've gotta get up!" Angie had prompted to try and budged Y/n out of bed but clearly that wasn't working whatsoever.

"Angie no, I really don't think I can get up today" that immedietely put Angie in 'go fetch Donna' mode. So without another thought Angie rushed out of the room, leaving Y/n to curl up in a ball and whine to herself, she was definitely sick or something.

A couple minutes of being in their bedroom, nothing but silence and sometimes her coughs and sneezes. Y/n had tried to get comfy but nothing seemed to be working. Suddenly the door opening startled her to the point she sat up straight away only to see it was just Donna, a very concerned girlfriend she was.

You smiled at her, she removed the mourning veil from over her face as of course she felt comfortable around you, you smiled again, god she was so beautiful (if only your girls beauty was the cure to your sickness) she brightend up your morning.

"Y-Y/n my love are you alright?" Donna asks quietly as she sits at the side of your shared bed, you nodded your head 'yes' trying not to worry her too much but you knew she wouldn't believe you for a second especially because she must of heard you whining, coughing and sneezing.