[extended synopsis]

E X T E N D E D S Y N O P S I S

Jamie Kershaw has lived a fabricated life for as long as she can remember. Although behind the colossal iron gates and glass windows her family is anything but perfect. But then again, neither is she. During the day Jamie is the angel-child-an ideal daughter, brilliant student, and a flawless girlfriend. At night she crawls past her parents' bedroom and immerses herself into a hazy world with no torment, that is until Gabriel Vaughnn saunters into her life with nothing but trouble.

Gabriel Vaughnn is a self-proclaimed bad boy; over six feet of perfection, and eyes that are colder than Jamie's heart. But when he starts chipping away at the ice that concealed her heart, Jamie has no choice but to fall for him. Is he here to stay or will he run, tail between legs, when the time truly comes?

James Maxwell is Riverdale High's golden boy; student body president, plausible valedictorian and the beloved quarterback. Despite the string of girls that worship him, his heart is completely in the hands of Jamie Kershaw, but he isn't convinced that hers belongs to him.

Jamie is trailing down a dangerous path, blurring the lines between what she has and what she wants.

How long can she survive while living with lies?

Copyright © 2015 by @ec-ri-vain.

All Rights Reserved.

▽△▽△

please, please leave me some feedback if the plot interests you, even criticism is welcomed. maybe leave a vote if you liked the description. thanks!

- harshita