Backstage

hello peeps!! this is my first time writing so pls tolerate my poor grammer n poor reading...

pls vote and comment! thanks for supporting ! :D

__________________________________________

" Claire! Hurry or u will be late for school!" Claire gave a sigh as she touched up her make-up and hurried to school in her BMW. Being a rich man's daughter, many girls envied her for her beauty and her wealth.

Claire registered and headed to her class. Nervous, she took a deep breath and went into her new class.

" You must be Claire Fitzgerald." Claire numbly nodded her head as she felt butterflies in her stomach. She heard the class gasped in recognition as she was popular, a result of her father's fame. She braced herself for the annoying question as usual.

" Are you really Brandon Fitzgerald' s daughter?"

" Yea."

The class murmured in union. Claire rolled her eyes in annoyance as she sat down quitely. Just then, a badass-looking boy cleared his throat, standing in front of her. " hey sexy! Thats my seat you are seating on so fuck off."

Claire glared at him, her heart beating rapidly, thinking: damn he is gorgeous.

Calming herself down, she grabbed her bag and sat down behind him. The girl beside Claire introduced herself as April.

" Claire, you seemed to have caught an eye..." she implyed, fixing a stare at the boy in front.