The first PE Lesson

Mr Murray stared at Claire from across the hall, he looked at her as she stood their in her most mystical position,  she could see him looking at her. he would stare at her all the time and she got used to it and kind of liked the attention that she was getting by him. 

one week on a Friday she had PE last and told her parents that she would stay at Lucy's house and she was but she saw Mr Murray and couldnt handle herself and asked if she could stay back and talk about basketball and how to dribble probably and Mr Murray agrees to let her stay. she goes and tells Lucy that she will stay back to talk to her teacher about her English assignment. 

a couple minutes later she walks done to mr Murrays office and he grabs her ass and squeezes it very hard Claire jumps and kisses him passionately with tongue and starts to touch his thighs. he unzips his pants and pulls Claires head down to his penis and makes her start bobbing her head. he starts moaning really loudly and then stops when he realised that students are walking by and Claire covers his mouth. mr Murray rips of Claires shirt and goes down to touch her tits but then are none there so he moves down to her coochie, and starts fingering her. she starts to moan really loudly and he covers her mouth and accidentally starts gagging her. he starts to like the sound of it so he keeps going. 

Mrs Craig ( the other PE teacher) hears this noise and decides to investigate. she looks through the glass in the window and is horrified by the cite she has just seen. Mr Craig slams the door open and yells at them, Claire gets jumpy and scared for her life, school education and her future whereas mr Murray stays calm and collected and starts to seduce Mrs Craig with come over, you know you want to join just do it and jeez man ever since I saw you I couldnt keep my eyes of you and shesh that ass, whoo it is plumpious and saggy, just my type. mrs Craig is hesitant but then joins in and starts by kissing mr Murray while he is playing with Claires coochie and she is sucking Mr Murray's penis.