Chapter 1

Just a PRANK  BRO.

Niall was sitting on his bed. Alone. All alone. Then from nowhere Louis aperd in his room to inform him about his brilliant prank idea.
"Niall!! I got an extraordinary prank idea!"
"What er yer talkin bout?" he asked in his low irish accent.
"We are gonna prank me husb- I mean Harreh and Zen tell them that u are pregnant!!" Louis said in an overjoyed voice.
"i'll tell ye what Tomlinson, ye are unbelievable." Niall chuckled.
"Biologi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis screamed in a very high pitched voice with his finger in the air like he had an idea,,,which he didn't have.

The next day

Louis POV.

I've just gathered all me fellas around the dining table. Just about to tell em the exciting news. Neil was of course standing next to me holding me hand, lightly squeezing it.
"Me and Neil have some important news to tell y'all...." I said, trying not to make eye contact with Harreh.
"W-why ya h-holding ha-nd-s?" Harreh asked while his left eyelid was twitching heavily and a vein was showing on his forehead.
"I-im -p-p-p-pregnant.." Neil studdard looking down at his feet.
Liam gasped and Zen fell off his chair.
"Who is the father?" Harreh asked with no emotions showing in his voice.
"Well,, this is a lill hard for me to say but...."
"I am the father of the little angel inside Neil's stomach." I said, placing my hand on Neils belly.
It got quiet for a while and everyone's eyes were drifting between me and Harreh. Zen was still on the floor paralazed by the big news.
"WHY!?." Harreh sudeley snapped, while looking me straight in my eyes.
"You'll pay u ugly tramp!!!" Harreh yelled at me before storming out of the room taking Naill's wrist and pulling him with.

Zayns POV 

I laid on the ground.

Harry's POV

I pulled Naill with me as I stormed out of the room. I led into my and Louis' shared bedroom.
"If you let me f*ck you, i'll buy you Nandos for a whole week." I said with an emotionless voice.
"Hell Yeah!!" He said with a happy voice.
...