Chapter 1

»Tiny Note«

·Moka, Erali, and _____ are related.

·Last Name Akashiya for all.

·You are all S-Class Super Monsters.

· When your seal is removed you all change clothes.

·Theres a certain vampire class.

-S-Class Vampires

-Pureblood Vampires

-Aristocrats

-Level E's

»Erali Akashiya (air•ruh•le)«

·White hair

·Purple eyes

·Signature colors: White Purple and Black

·Enjoys food, sweets, sisters, games, certain people, singing, music with good guitar, volleyball.

·Dislikes: Extra rude people, others being mean to her sisters, clingy people, cheese, people who annoy her.

·Height 5'4

·Skin is a golden brown.

·The most straight forward sister

·May be short but still have a nice figure.

·Youngest by a few months. 17 yrs.

·Can possibly be the scariest sister when angry.

Reader knows about her self haha:)

Now on to story!

___________ POV

Hours. It seems like hours we have been walikng. We are traveling to a new Academy. Our father thought we belong with more vampires of our class. But then to figure we are the only S-Class Super Monsters that's going to be there. I'm going to miss my friends at my old school. It's hard to leave a school for a new one.

"We should be there soon." Said my older sister Moka.

Moka. The definition of beauty. Her green eyes perfect and lovely bubblegum pink hair. She always happy and smiling trying to see the best of life. Inner Moka was also the definition of beauty. Her perfect silver hair dareing red eyes. She is the perfect older role model.

Erali. She's a devil in disguise. Striking long flowing white hair. I want you don't make fun of her height there will be consequences. She also have a good sense of humor and can be a loving fun person. The thing I like the most is her purple eyes. I'm almost sure she's the only sister who have them. Inner Erali is a little the same. She have white curled hair with red highlights and golden eyes. Instead of wearing purple white and black, she wears red and black. She's interesting you can say.

Me. People say I am beautiful like my sister's. My (hair color) (long or short) hair that complements my (eye color) eyes. I'm the typical height for any 18yr old girl. I feel proud of all the praise I get but I'm afraid at things school we are going to no one would like us. Inner _____. She have (hair color) hair (eye color) eyes.  She was absolutely amazing.

We are getting use to not having our inner forms out. At home or even at the old academy we still occasionally used our inner forms. I wonder do the other vampires have inner forms? Any powers?

"We should be there soon guys!" Said Moka with a close eyed smile.

"Hmm. How many minutes?" I asked.

"About 30! We will even make it on time for class!" She said group hugging us.

"Yes, I suppose you are correct." Spoke Erali with a soft voice.

"I wonder what the students are like?"  Moka asked.

"I have no clue. Father must've sent us here for a reason?" Replied Erali.

"It have to be a reason. Will they treat us different...?" I asked thinking of all the praise and fear others gave us.

It's not like I don't enjoy it but it seems like there parsing me for what I am not who I am. I just want to be treated normal. We all do.

We dont want

Princess Moka
Princess _______
Princess Erali

We have always been treated differently. I remember when Erali was first born they wouldn't sit her down. They always carried her. Erali always said, life is like a support bra.

I want to see you support the bra not the bra support you.

She is a vampire of wisdom.

"It looks like we've arrived here ladies!" Said Moka clapping.

What a happy girl she is.

We began walking up the path to the headmasters office.

One knock
Two knock
Three knock
Four
When is he
Going to open
The door?

"Coming!" said a male voice as the sound of shuffling was heard.

The door opens and a male with dull blonde hair with a pair of glasses.

"Hello there you three must be the new students!" He said opening the door wide.

We walked in suspiciously. We have heard he is a hunter. I hope he won't try to kill us off. He looks nice though.

"I wish my daughter Yuki was here to guide you to the night dormitory that she is now in with her fiancé. But first I have some rules.

1.)No drinking blood of the day class.

2.)Only use blood tablets that you drop in water.

3.)If you need to fight each other or whatever do not be near the day class at all.

4.)Have fun!

Those rules were ood. I heard blood tablets are disguise from the grape vine. Day class? So there's humans?

"Now you got here earlier that expected so you can have class or rest the choice is yours Akashiya's."

We nodded our heads in agreement to his statement. 

"Class today please." Said Moka.

"But sister darling-" I stopped then just sighed.

"Ok here is a set of uniforms for you all." He handed us a arrangement of white clothing.

"Since you are unexpectedly new you can arrange your clothes how ever but it have to be white." He spoke.

We nodded once again in agreement.

"The building on the right of me is your dorms ok?" He said leading us by pointing.

Let's hope this school will welcome us as  friends than gods.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Chapter 1!?

Vote!

Comment your opinions!

Share!