Chapter 1

*Brie POV*
I was walking to Nicole (Nikki) about Daniel about me being lonely about everything that has been going on.

We were interrupted by the camera man.

"Nikki your match is next."

I turned around to see Dean Ambrose. I rolled my eyes at him and turned away. He poked me and I ignored it but he kept poking me.

"What do you want Ambrose?" I turned around to him. He pretend to be all innocent.

I turned around again and he poked. Me repeatedly.

"What Ambrose? Stop acting innocent and tell me what you want." I said.

He leaned in and crashed his lips into mine.

I woke up. THANK GOSH IT WAS JUST A DREAM!

I was wondering why I was dreaming about Ambrose so I decided not to go to Smackdown tonight.

I got a text from Stephanie.

"Brie you will be competing against Nicole for the divas championship at Wrestle Mania. Good luck."

I was screaming in the inside. Now I wanted to go to Raw. I quickly showered and did my daily routine.

I put on a 'Brie Mode' shirt and some dark blue skinny jeans. I went to Starbucks and got some coffee. I finished and got up.

I was living until I hit a hard chest.

"I'm Sorry I wasn't looking" I said still not knowing who it was.

"It's fine." The deep voice said and helped me up.

I was shocked to see Dean. He Walked away and I did the same getting into my car and driving to the arena.

I got there knocked on Stephanie's office.

"Come in" she said.

I walked in and sat in a seat that was in front of Steph's desk.

"I just wanted to say thank you for putting me in the match for the divas championship and...." I was cut off by Dean walking in.

"Sorry" he said.

"Take a seat" Steph said "We're almost done talking." she said and smiled.

"Getting to the point I would want to thank you for the spot. There was a lot of divas out there that you could of picked." I said and got up walking to the door. "Have a good day."

*Dean POV*
"Yes Dean?" Steph said

"I wanna be in a storyline." I said

"What kind of storyline?"

"A romantic one."

"With who?"

"Brie..."

***
A/N Hey guys this is the first chapter for this story. I hope you enjoyed.
Peace✌️

COMMENT!

SHARE!