Chapter One.

Today Is Jai's Special Field Trip To Los Vegas. Him And His Friends Are Going To See Animals At The Zoo, Go Explore The Museum, And To Have A Lunch Bunch At The Snack Shack!

Jai: Zzzzz

Jai's alarm clock starts ringing.

Jai stops the alarm.

Jai: *yaaaaawn* Oh wow. It's morning already.

Jai gets out of bed and gets dressed, then gets his lunchbox, and hops on the bus.

*the school bell rings*

Teacher: *claps two times* Okay children! We have 2 special guests joining our class this morning! Everyone say hello to Dennis And Mango!

Children: Hey Dennis! Hey Mango!

Jai runs to next to Dennis.

Jai: Everyone, Did you know Dennis is my brother?

Lennie: Wow! Really?!

Harold: Oh!

Trayson: Interesting.

Trayson keeps reading his bible.

Teacher: Dennis, Could you tell us more facts about yourself?

Dennis: I'm 3 years old. I'm from the UK, my hobby is pranks, and I have a dog named Gnasher, and a fish named Coudroy.

Mango: And I'm Mango! I'm 6 years old, I like Fruit, Pepperoni and My hobby is Skating Onto The Parkour, And I'm from Canada!

Teacher: That's wonderful! Ha ha! Now... Where were we? Oh yes! Children! Today's special field trip adventure will be going to Los Vegas!

Trayson: *drops his bible* Noooo... Way!!!

Jai: Yay!

Lennie: That's Great!

Dennis, Pico, George, Harold, Mango and Gonzo: YEAHHHH!

Pico: Excuse me, Lady?

Teacher: Yes, Pico?

Pico: Los Vegas is Where I used to live!

Teacher: Ah! That's great Pico! Now class, First, we are going to The Zoo! Then, We go to the Museum and then lunchtime at the Snack Shack!

Dennis: Yeah! The snack shack is my favorite! We get Burgers, Baked Potatoes, Grilled Cheese and more!

Teacher: Yes! But instead of ordering food here, You get to eat your lunch in your lunchbox.

Children: Wow!

*bus honks*

Teacher: What are we waiting for? Let's get on the bus!

Children: YAY!!!

The children get on the bus.

The bus starts driving.

Lennie: Jai, Have you ever been to the Zoo before?

Jai: No, but I have been to Los Vegas! Only one time.

Lennie: Ah! I see! Los Vegas is pretty cool!

Two Hours Later, The Bus Arrives To The Zoo In Los Vegas. Jai And The Kids Are Very Excited.

Teacher: Here we are kids, The Zoo!

Children: YAY!!!

The kids get off the bus.

Dennis: The Zoo will be very exciting! We get to see the Elephants, Monkeys, Penguins, Ducks and everything!

Pico: Yeah. I love Ducks. I even like to eat Peking Duck. Yeah.

Trayson drops his glasses while reading his bible.

Trayson: Oops!

Gonzo steps on them by accident.

Gonzo: Noooo!

Trayson: GONZO! MY GLASSES!

Gonzo: I know... I'm Sorry Trayson...

Trayson: Careful, Watch where you're going! Bird feather! Hmph!

Gonzo: Hm...

Teacher: Oh! There's a map up the sign! First, The Gorillas, Second, The Monkeys, Third, The Ostriches, Fourth, The Ducks at the pond, Fifth, The cold side with Penguins, Then, a free space to all the animals!

Jai: Ooh! Ooh! Let's go see the Penguins first!

Teacher: Good idea! Next stop, The Penguins!

Children: YAY!!!

Gonzo: Brrrr! It's cold! Or is it? I'm wearing overalls.

Jai: No, Silly! Look!

Gonzo: *gasp* Oh goodness!

The pengins eat fish and swim.

Lennie: Penguins are adorable!

Mango: I agree! And... Penguins are my cousin's favorite animals! Hey, What's your name?

Lennie: I'm Lennie! Nice to meet you!

Mango: You too. I'm mango.

Jai: And I'm Jai!

Mango: I know! I've heard of you before!

Jai: Really?

Mango: Yep! I've seen some of your comics before!

Harold: Wowwww! Look at that white penguin! He has a fish on his head! ha ha ha ha ha!

Teacher: I see! How silly! Lemme take a picture of that penguin to save it to our Daily Field Trip Journal!

The teacher takes a picture of the penguin with the fish on it's head.

Dennis: That penguin is super fast at swimming!