•Chapter 42•

Sorry for the long updates

Victoria's POV

I was running and running I heard Jake calling me telling to stop.

I didn't want to I can't believe this I ran into the street and I heard a honk and thats when I woke up...

I opened my eyes to see Carter holding a wet towel on my head.

I removed his hand "What happened" I said confused.

"On your way out you walked into the wall instead of walking out the door". Crawford said

I heard a chuckle and I looked over to see that bitch Stacy laughing her ass off.

" So you think this is funny huh"

"Noo ITS HILARIOUS"

Okay that pissed me off I grabbed her by her hair and pulling her down and started banging her head on the ground trying to kill her someone grabbed me and I started stomping her in the face,then someone grabbed my feet.

They walked out the door and I heard Stacy crying like take a chill pill.

I was dropped out side the door and I look up to see Taylor,Matthew,Cameron,Aaron, Shawn,Nash,Jack j,And Jack G.

"What the hell are you guys doing here" I said confused.

"Just a little game going on" Taylor said walking away with the boys following why the fuck do these idiots keep leaving with cliffhangers about what's about to happen to me.

"VICTORIA"!

I turned to looked and I wouldn't believe who I saw.

°°°°°°°°°

How do you guys feel about the plot twist huh?

Something new.

Who do you think she saw??