Bucciarati One Shot

Work Text:
You were watching your favorite TV show when you heard the door slam open. That must be Bucciarati. He has been in a bad mood ever since work has been getting busier and busier. It was very important to him after all.
You haven't seen him in a while so you went over to the doorway to greet him. "Hey Bucciarati how was work to-" "What does it look like?" he said angrily. "Fucking horrible as always. These drug deals wont stop." You felt terrible for him and wanted him to be happy again. Sometimes, you wish that you and him could just have a normal life in Italy.
Your eyes naturally looked down and you saw that his hand was red with blood. Touching his arm delicately you said "Ill clean that for you, it looks kind of dee-" "Stop fucking touching me and leave me alone, would you." he let out a huge sigh.You decided to leave it alone.
Coming back into the living room you saw him sitting on the couch. You began to walk over and felt his hand grab yours. "Amore mio, I'm sorry for before, everything has been so stressful for me lately...and then...I end up taking it out on you." he apologized. To be honest, you think he is so much more attractive when he is angry, so it didn't bother you. Sitting next to him, you let out a genuine smile and said "Listen, don't worry about it. I was gonna ask you..." you leaned into his ear "...take out your anger on me."
His eyes practically lit up. "Are...are you sure? I don't want to hurt you after all." Bruno said. "Give me a safe word at least." You thought about it for a second. "Moscato." you said. Your favorite type of wine was the only thing that came to mind. Bruno decided to take your hand and lead you upstairs.
Shoving you into the bedroom wall he smacked his lips upon yours, hands gripping your waist. He stopped to catch his breath and proceeded to tug at your white blouse, throwing it to the ground. Bruno began to make his way down your neck to your now exposed chest. Licking one nipple gently and tugging at the other made it hard for you to hold back your moans.
Bruno looked up in satisfaction and he began to walk over to the nearby closet. Digging into a small box, he pulled out what seemed to be a pink vibrator. He walked back and ordered "On your knees facing me." You obeyed, but saw that he did not only grab the vibrator but a large dildo as well.
He attached the vibrator to you, not yet turning it on. "Ride it." he said pointing to the dildo, now on the ground. You slowly slid yourself onto it when you felt a large amount of vibration run through you. "F...fuck." you flinched. "If you cum now, you won't be allowed to cum on me, remember that." he ordered, slapping you across the face. Bruno began to unzip his pants, now stroking his hard length. "Open," he said. Bruno slid himself into you and took charge.
Quiet moans from his lips filled the room while you tried your hardest to take him whole. "Fucking slut." Bucciarati said while angling himself up even deeper into you. Now it was getting harder to take him like this, you began to gag.
He slid out of you and ordered you to get up, turning off the vibrator in the process. You did, legs trembling in the process. "You fucking came didn't you?" he was pissed.
"Get on the fucking bed, ass up." he ordered. You walked over as quickly as possible and arched your back. Without warning, he pushed his whole length into you. You screamed into the bed sheets in agony. "I told you don't cum without my permission." he said, slapping your ass. You winced in pain, again. To get a better angle, he pushed your head into the bed. "Your such a fucking disappointment." he scolded you. "I cant...fuck...Bruno....I'm gonna...." you moaned. "Don't you fucking dare..." he said pulling out of you.
He began to stroke himself behind you. "I told you that you won't be able to cum on me." Bruno reminded you. "You don't fucking deserve it, puttana." You moaned in distress. "Please I'll do anything...just let me cum again...please." you said breathless. "If you're gonna beg for me..." he pushed himself into you "...I guess I'll make an exception.
Wincing in pain, he thrusted faster and faster with a hand on your back to get the best angle. You heard him cursing in Italian behind you as his movements became more sloppy. "Fottuta puttana..." Bruno said. Cumming inside of you while you rode out your orgasm, you both caught your breath.
He took a look at your face, seeing how much discomfort you were in. "Dolcezza...did I do too much...I am so sorry...I..." he said now holding your face. "No no, that was just what you needed...I am fine, I just need a nice hot shower that's all..." you said, cracking a smile.
"How about a bath as well?" he asked "I'll run the water and put some lavender in it just how you like." "That would be great." you said.
Bucciarati walked into the bathroom and turned on the water, checking the temperature to be just right. Walking back into the bedroom, he said "Your bath is ready, come in."