10 • With you

YOU or my LIKING? Then it's gotta be YOU

---------------------------------------

LIM YUJIN

Three weeks passed in a blink of an eye. I have luckily effortfully passed my retake exam. Thanks to Ms.Na, Chaein and... myself ahaha.

"Yujin, look!"

I hum in response, eyes dart from my retake chemistry exam in my hand to the newest post of our school's blog (only students are able to access) showed in Chaein's phone.

................................

🔥HOT🔥
The truth about Kim Sohan, an evil personality which is hidden under an angel face!!!

> See? Don't judge a book by its cover. Her disgusting personality is such a shame compared to her pretty face.

> Aha. I always wonder how comes Kim Sohan has everything : rich family, appearance, rich handsome boyfriend. And now the truth is outbroken which makes me believe God is fair indeed.👏

> These comments are amusing LOL. Mind to follow back guys? 😉😉😉

> Glad to know she's moved school. I'm gonna puke if I see her disgusting face in this school. 🎉

> Suicide and go to Hell Kim Sohan bitch!!!

Tap to view more comments...

.............................

The post mainly updates in detail about me was trapped in the abandoned library behind the school garden. Besides, some other students decided to speak up that they were bullied by Sohan when the girl caught anyone who smile and talk to her boyfriend regard nothing fishy happened.

I shift my gaze down to the comment section briefly. Most of them are negative and full of hatred.

Handing the phone back to Chaein as I feel sick of seeing hateful comments like these.

Isn't this way too much?

A few days after getting caught and coming to the principal office, Sohan together with Yugyeom came to my house to apologize for her wrong doing. She cried and said that she was dreadful knowing Yugyeom had any other friends as girls despite the fact that she's dating him.

- Flashback -

Yugyeom, who was sitting beside her, didn't defend his girlfriend at all. After Sohan sorted things out, he just added that the major lack of love from family turns her out like this.