Gray x Natsu

Hi again! I dont own any characters in this story. Thank you SOOOOO much for reading!

"Shut up, flame brain"

"No, you, droopy eyes!"

"How about both of you?!" Lucy yelled, iratated. "If you guys break anything with your stupid fights we'll have to pay for it!"

"Yeah..." Juvia agreed.

Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Juvia were just arriving at a hotel somewhere in Fiore. It was to celebrate a difficult request that they had successfully finished. It was nighttime, and it had been a long, but beautiful trip.(scenery from the train). Not for Natsu, though. For him, it was horrible.... He was so cranky from it, and that was starting to get to Lucy.

"We're finally here," Lucy sighed.

"So we have separate rooms right?" Gray asked.

"Right. Now lets go to bed,"Lucy said. "Its been a long day."

TimeSkip To When They Get Settled In Their Rooms

GRAY'S POV

Sigh..... I had to deal with flame brain all day... I am sooooo ready for some sleep. But...there's only one bed! O.o

"Hey Natsu?"

"Wha?"

"Are we gonna be sleeping in the same bed?"

"Oh...yeah, we are..."

I could almost swear I saw Natsu blush as I slipped into the bed, wearing only thin shorts. When Natsu came in the bed, I felt a little uncomfortable, as our bodies were really close. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore it, as I drifted off to sleep. I started dreaming about Lyon and I fighting over Juvia, but just then, I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes suddenly to find Natsu, above me, kissing me and blushing. I struggled free from his kiss.

"N-Natsu, what are you-"

He kissed me again and this time his hand found its way to my right nipple and squeezed it lightly, playfully. I stopped struggling and moaned softly, as I felt myself get a little hard. I started kissing him back a little and he bit my lip while he kept massaging my nipple. He stopped, and we looked at each other, awkwardly.

"Gray, I'm sorry, I-I just couldn't s-stop myself....I've had a crush on you for a while..."Natsu stuttered nervously.

"Uhh...well its ok.....because I think I have a small one on you too," Gray admitted.

Natsu smiled and blushed. How could I not have realized how cute he was before?

He kissed me again, and this time, it felt really good. He put his hand on my growing erection and rubbed it. I gasped in surprise. Still rubbing, he kissed down to my neck and bit the skin lightly, making sure not to hurt me, but making me raise my head and moan a little louder than before. He kissed even lower, down to my bare chest, and flicked his tounge on my nipple. I moaned, as it hardened. He licked his tounge on it a couple more times, then did the same to my left nipple. He looked down at my erection, which was slightly ripping my thin shorts. He slowly put his hand in my shorts as I cringed slightly, not knowing what to expect. Natsu bit his lip and he started moving his hand up and down my erection, making it grow harder. He moved his hand faster on my length. As he did, some pre-cum started dripping out on his hand. He lowered his head to my hard length and licked off the precum, and looked at me, to see if he had gone too far. I guess I had a look of pleasure on my face because then he took his hand and squeezed the head of my penis making is drip with more pre-cum. He licked it off again, and I moaned loudly as my length started pulsing. I could feel it get harder as he teased the slit with his tounge and I moaned louder. He licked me from the base to the tip, then put his whole mouth around it and sucked hard.

"N-Natsu, I think I'm gonna-"

I came in his mouth and he swallowed it down, some escaping his mouth. He removed his mouth from my huge erection and the cum showered his face and he opened his mouth, desperate for more.

NATSU'S POV

When the cum stopped coming out, I collapsed on my part of the bed and sighed. I've never gone that far before....I closed my eyes, exhausted. I slowly drifted off to sleep but then I felt someone rubbing my penis. I opened my eyes to find Gray there, taking off my shorts to reveal my penis, which was just a little hard. He immediately put his mouth around it, bobbing his head hard and fast.

"G-Gray, you're-"

I stopped, as he licked me from base to tip, three times. Precum dripped out and he licked that too, making me hard

"G-Gray!!"

I came, and it went all over the place-on his face, on me....and in his mouth. I was breathing hard as he layed down on his side.

"I guess I wanted some too, I couldn't help myself...."

We smiled at each other, and we both fell asleep.

(I'm bad at endings, but thx for reading!☺)