Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~Alex's P.O.V

Ugh getting stabbed with a sword is never the best way to start your day in battle training class.But it's better than getting scorched with fire from Jonah my best friend. And trust me that is a lot worst than a stabbed wound. Been there done that, don't want to go back.

Well before we get there I should tell you a bit about my self. My names Alex Thunder (girl) I'm 17 and a demigod.And NO not one of the lame Greek demigods that think their all that. No I'm a Norse demigod which are almost as powerful as a full Greek god. So its pretty cool but a lot more dangerous. I have red hair with blue tips which I dyed because their my favorite colors. Green eyes that sparkle in the sun, tan skin from battling out in the sun everyday and a body that would make Victoria's Secret model jealous. But I don't use my body to get what I want use my skills to kill. I am one of the best demigod fighters here in Asgard with Jonah and Isaac. My mother died when given birth to me, so I never had a mother in my life but I did have my dad. My god parent is no other than Odin son Thor God of Thunder and Battle. I have all his powers that consist of flying, lighting, thunder, and pretty much whatever he can do but not as much powerful.

All Norse demigod have their parents power and have a special power one of their own that doesn't relate to their god parent. Mine is healing and by that I mean I heal amazingly fast. So if I get stabbed I heal instantly but I still feel a bit of the pain. It's pretty handy if I may say so my self.

So back to what I was saying.

~~~BACK TO WHERE WE WERE

"Shit, you cheated you bastard"

I yell at Isaac who I was battling.

"You can't use weapons" I yell as I put my hand on my perfectly toned stomach. My stomach was all bloody from the sword wound he just gave me, it looked pretty bad but I fixed it in a millisecond.

"Hey you were creaming me in hand to hand combat I had to do something" said Isaac coming toward me. "Hey remember who I am I got to keep my dignity and getting my ass handed to me by a girl was not happening!" he said.

I smirk as I see him come over. I had to admit Isaac (Isaac special power is being able to control some ice which is pretty cool) was really attractive as in he had dirty blonde hair, beautiful crystal blue eyes, is 18 and is pretty well built. But so are all men and some women in Argard. But I would never admit he was hot but I'm not sure I would like him. We've been friends since little kids and were still best friends but I never knew if we should be more the friends.

"Ya I know your idiotic Isaac son of Aegir God of the sea whatever!"I say mocking him after I almost check him out.

"Are you kidding me!" he yells

"I am not idiotic and I need to make my father proud so he wound kill me ya know!" he says getting offensive.

"Your an asshole you know" I said.

"Ya I know but an asshole that has a crush on you" he says pulling on my hips and bringing me towards him.

I put one hand on his chest and one on his shoulder and lean into his ear and whisper/yelled "Fuck Off" and shove him to the ground while walking away. And giving him the middle finger.

"You know that was not lady like missy!" he yells from across the field.

"Since when was I a lady" I smirk as a yell back to him

"Freaken tease" he mutters while dusting him self of.

~~~~~Back in the Palace

I'm taking a shower in my room and trying to get the blood of my stomach. And letting the cool water run down my back. It was a pretty hard training day with archery, element training, battle class ( hand to hand combat) but I can still managed.