Prodigy & YN Imagine ♥

[A/N: This is another imagine I wrote for ANOTHER MB page I admin (external link, HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON) I thought I should give you something, since I haven't updated my main story in a while :) ]

You and Prod is bestfriends! You have a boyfriend, he has a girlfriend, but you spend more time with each other than your bf & gf..

*with YN & her boyfriend*

YN: baae'! Leggo to that restaurant opening, pleaaaaase??

BF: nah girl, you don't need to gain more weight, you got enough already!! *walks away*

YN: *hurt* okay wassup witchu?? Why you so touchy lately??

Bf: *texting* huh?? *looks at yn* ohh okay sure cool *continues texting*

YN: *confused by his answer* who you texting then?

BF: my mum! Hop off my dick, yeesh!

YN: *sum' aint right here.* aight, I'm going then.

Bf: *mumbles* to get more of Prodigy's dick

YN: pardon??

Bf: I said yeah yeah, just come back quick..

YN: *raises eyebrow* aightt.. *drives off to Prod's*

AT PROD'S HOUSE!!

Prod: boo? Boo?!!

Gf: yeah hun?

Prod: *whining* prodaconda is awakeeee! Put him to sleep please??

Gf: *sends a text then puts down her phone* okaaaay ;)

She did a strip tease for Prod, after taking his pants off so she could see his soldier salute as she teased him, then she went and grinded on his boner and bounced up and down on him.

Prod: mhh baby lemme in please!! *moaning*

Gf: okaay, go ahead daddy ;)

Prod took off her panties and inserted himself into her forcefully (with a condom on). He thrusted in and out at a quick pace, and after 10mins his gf cummed. Then kept going for about 30mins but Prod hadn't cummed yet.

Gf: baee why aint you cum yet??

Prod: idk! *he tried to go harder so he would cum, but it wasn't working* uggh!! Try suck him instead??

Gf: *gets up and sucks it*

Prod: *moans* deeper!

YN: *calls from downstairs* Prod?! I needa talk to you!

The minute he heard your voice he cummed, and his GF notcied.

Gf: tf Prod?! You cum as soon as SHE speaks??

YN: *walks up the stairs* Prod!!

Prod: baee its not that, she's just my friend (they were both putting on their clothes*

Gf: *texting "the person" back* well call me when your "friend" is gone *rolls her eyes and leaves, as YN walks in, and Prod's gf pushed her and walked out, rolling her eyes at YN*

YN: *looks at Prod & smells the sex in the air* what was THAT about?

Prod: ...................

YN: Prod?! I'm talking to you!!

Prod: she's made cause we were... Yeah, and I wasn't cumming, til I heard your voice *looks down*

YN: *blushes* uhm well. Dang she aint have to be so ratchet thoo *getting mad* where was she going anyways??