Prologue

Freezing cold air seemed to rip at your lungs, your bloodstained hands tightly gripping the hilt of your blade. You couldn't tell if it was your own blood or the demon's, but that's what happens in the presence of an Upper Moon. More specifically, Upper Moon Two. The deep gash in your arm was causing more and more problems, but alas, you had no time to tend to your injury. The bastard was faster than anything you'd ever seen. You choked on the cold air as a sickening giggle pierced your ears. "How long are you planning to fight?" the demon asked after a moment. Rainbow eyes bore into your soul as he waited.

"Until one of," it felt as if the icey air tore at your throat.

"Hm..." the demon tapped one of his gunsen fans against his chin. "You're too cute to die, though," he pouted. He suddenly snapped his fingers. "I've got it! I'll just take you for myself!"

"No way in hell!" you snapped, choking on the cold air. You held a hand to your throat, your knees feeling weak. Was this monster really going to get his way? You couldn't let him. But before you could regain focus, he disappeared from your sight. You looked around, your eyes wide. "What the?!-"

"Be a doll and don't fight, 'kay?" the damned demon's voice came from behind you. You tightened your grip on your blade, preparing to turn and attack. But it never happened. As a matter of fact, you felt something hit the side of your neck. Your body hit the ground, and the world faded to black.

It's short, I know, but this was meant for context more than anything.