Welcome!

Hello! A while back me and someone else got together and created a Collab story! Sadly, we aren't in contact anymore, and I've deleted the story. A few hours ago I looked back at the draft book she had for me, and I thought, why not open up something similar? So, that's what I've done!

Rules are simple:

1. Bear with me, I can take some time to make the story or copy down your side (I don't use my computer for this stuff, but I might start using it).
2. If I go on a hiatus, please don't lose contact. Both of our hard work will go to waste if I end up not being able to contact you.
3. I'll accept it as long as it's not illegal. And I'm referring to ships. Please don't request smuts/ships that include minors.
4. Your mental health means ALOT to me, if you need a break please take one :)
5. In messages, we need to sort out who will have the book published on their page. We also need to sort out how many chapters we write per turn. Once we get that figured out, one of us will make a draft book (take AzzyDreemure 's draft book as an example) and then we will go from there.
6. I'm only taking 1 person to do a Collab book with for now. Once it is taken, I will update the chapter. (Status: Not taken)
7. I am only going to be doing certain fandoms. Here's the list:

DDLC (Doki Doki Literature Club!)
FNF (Friday Night Funkin')

This list may be updated in the future.

8. If you do not want to do the fandoms I listed above, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to research another fandom for 2 hours.
9. No means no. If I say no to an idea you have, and you keep persisting, I will have to remove you from my collab list.
10. Most importantly, stay safe, and have fun :D

Applications:

Applications are simple, comment here saying what you want to do (if you have no specific theme, just say what fandom, if you do have a theme, specify as much as you can without going too much into detail, since we can do that later.) And specify some of the limits the book will have (aka tell me what you DON'T want in the book.) If I accept, we'll move to messages. Please try to respond to me as soon as you can, I can get distracted easily, lol.

Good luck! The next chapter is a list of people I am going to be collabing with. If you have any questions, go to the QNA chapter.