𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙯 𝙉𝙪𝙩𝙯

Connie x dom reader

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮:connie wont stop making inappropriate jokes to get what he wants. And what he wants is you~

Genre:smut~

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Ayo bae you like Wendy's?" You looked at your boyfriend, while pressing down your thumb on the remote controllers button to change the channel you were previously watching. "Yeah." You calmly stated looking back at the TV. "YOU'LL LOVE WENDY DEEZ NUTZ GO IN YO MOUTH!!!" You let out a little gasp before growling, looking at the boy with rage filling your e/c orbs. You were tired, no! not tired but utterly sick of connies nut jokes. It started off a week ago, you fell for It a couple of times but he kept going and going to a point were it became a everyday thing and yet you still fell for his jokes. "Shut the fuck up with your sex jokes." You held onto the remote with a strong grip wanting to destroy the boy next to you on the couch. "MAN you fall for these to easily haha." The boy layed his head on your lap while you glared down at him. "I hate you." You squinted your eyes looking deep into his soul. "totally." The boy sarcastically said while he nuzzled his head comfortably on your thighs. "Fuck off." You slightly moved one of your thighs up making his head bob upwards. "Are you actually mad?" He asked while rubbing your thigh with his palm. "Um yeah, your jokes are getting old." You finally stopped at a channel you liked, and began to settle in comfortably onto the mattress. You payed attention to the movie on the screen, unbeknownst to you connie swarmed his finger on your covered cunt. His fingers slightly rubbing up and down looking up at you to get a reaction. "The hell do you think your doing?" You asked looking down at him. "PUTTING DEEZ NUTZ IN YO MOUTH." You finally had it. You were tired, angry, enraged. He wasnt even doing the jokes right! You were getting so mad. "Connie I swear if you do that one more time I'll fucking sleep on the couch." Your ears heard the small gasp that left your boyfriend's mouth. "Ok, ok, ok! I'll stop!" You chuckled feeling the uncomfortable energy swarm out of Connie. You felt his hands wrap around your waist, he brought you down, your back laying down on the comfy couch, while he rested his head on your neck. Cuddling you. "I just want attention!" You could almost feel the pout that was formed on his face against your chest. "Were is this going?" You asked squinting your eyes while deeming at the TV. "I need your touch, I've been desperate for weeks." He nuzzled himself onto your chest burrying his face in your breasts, his face no longer in view. "Thats why I've been doing the nut jokes..but you suck at reading situations." You gleaned a irritated sigh leave connie, feeling his breath hit your chest, his grip tightening on your waist. "I'll do anything.." Connie's fingers trailed down your waist all the way to your hips while he crawled up to you, his forehead on your own while his eyes looked down to your eyes that were looking up to his. "anything?" You asked with a smirk seeing light in Connie's eyes. "Yes! Anything!" He rested his head on the crook of your neck. "Stop the nut jokes." Your smirk left and your eyes had a bored tint to them while you pushed Connie's  head away. "Babyyyyy..you knew what you were doing." Connie put both his arms on both sides of the couch. He was right above you looking down at your figure with hunger. "I have no idea what your talking about." You looked away from his gaze and planted it on the TV. "Yes you do! You got me riled up to bring my Hope's down!" The boy planted his hold on both your wrists, intertwining your fingers together. "Please fuck me! Ride my dick! If you do that, I'll stop the fucking jokes! I swear." You could feel the lewdness from your partner, he was desperate. It was true.

Connie had been craving you for weeks but, the problem was college. You guys had tons of work, well it was mostly y/n, he was stressed. Wanting to feel your tight self. He would do anything for your attention, that's how the nut jokes started, he thought you would notice how horny he was, but you thought he was just being annoying.