Chapter 1 -My regular life

I scurried out of my blanket that covered my sleeping form and climbed off of the lonely mattress that layed on the floor as my bed. A few strewn old large shirts and jogger/sweat bottoms all laid scattered on the floor. All of my clothes were too small or too big. The pack didn’t allow me to have my own clothes or money to buy clothes so to them I was ‘lucky’ to be given their old shirts and what not when it no longer fit them.

Walking over to the circle shaped mirror, that now had cracks adoring it after I had punched it once in rage of events that happen daily in my life.

I saw what I always hated, my dull grey/ blue eyes, they reminded me of the dark clouds that cover the sky during a storm. A storm that rips and destroys everything in sight. No one likes storms so why should anyone like my eyes?

My greasy awful straight blond hair draped down my sides almost reaching my belly button. I once thought that maybe if I looked better, people would like me better, this led me to trying to cut a box fringe into my hair. I didn’t think it looked too bad at first but unfortunately the teasing didn’t decease. By now the fringe has grown a little bit and somehow has managed to look even worse and now I just pull it to the side of my face where is just looks really awkward.

  In the pack house, every pack member had their own bedroom with an ensuite, however, as the pack’s Omega, all I had was an hallway closet that they cleared out for me to stay in. I had no bathroom. No bathroom meant no shower, luckily I knew the pack’s schedule, so when the pack stayed after school for football practice or some other sport, I would sneak into one their bathrooms and shower when they were gone.   

I’m used to this. I’ve been treated this way ever since I was child, thankfully over time this allowed me to become an expert at sneaking around. No one had ever caught me, I often wondered if I could become a spy or a secret agent. I loved to daydream about the idea, it was one of the things that got me through the day.

 I walked down the carpeted stairs and headed for the kitchen to make the Alpha’s breakfast. Before I even walked in, I could see the back’s of the Alpha’s son and one of the pack’s whores sitting at the island through the open large doorway. She was giggling that awful squeaking sound she tries to pass off as giggling  about something, seemingly trying to pass off as a ‘happy’ person. I ignored them hoping if I didn’t draw attention to myself they wouldn't notice, but like any other day, that plan didn’t work.

“Making my father's breakfast are ya?” Colson the Alpha's son asked.

“Yes.” I said, confidant in my words as I was doing exactly what is told of me.

“Make two of everything, will ya’?” He asked as Jessica nudged her nose into the crook of his neck, ha! As if she’s his mate.

  I didn’t respond as I knew I didn’t have choice, I’d just get in trouble, and I’m not worth the hassle.

Of course she didn’t ask for me to cook for her, she could, but she wouldn’t want to ruin that ‘gorgeous’ body of bones it seems every girl in this pack, nay, the whole town, love to adore.