The Mail

A/N: This is my first horror story ever. Just got an idea to try a horror story for a change. Haha. Anyways, hope you get scared by reading it and special thanks to @Malliecat for making that awesome cover! - Khushi :) x

"In 1985, there was this girl named Sharon who lived in our town. She was dared by her friends to go to the graveyard nearby. She didn't believe in ghosts and so, she accepted the dare and went off to visit the ghosts in the graveyard. She went there alone one night when..." 

"Then?" I asked Sara who was telling a really spooky ghost story to me. I realized that I was holding a pillow in my hand and apparently hugging it.

I was in my night suit which was pink in colour and my hair was in a bun.

"Boo!" screamed Sara when I was lost in my imagination and fell off from the bed. "Oh My God Tara! You're a freaking scaredy-cat!" she said teasing me.

"You know I'm not so brave like you and you should just stop telling me those creepy ghost stories, please!" I shouted at her annoyed.

"Oh really? Who was the one who was lisening to it so attentively? huh?" she teased. Yeah I admit I was into the story as she started telling it but that doesn't mean I wanted to hear it. Sara was wearing her usual black night suit and her hair was in a mess.

Yeah, she was a tomboy. We both were twins but very distinct. She was a tomboy, I was girlish. She loved horror stories, I loved romantic stories etc.

I had long blonde hair which was till my waist. Blue eyes, oval shaped pink lips. Well, I have to admit that I was cute and obviously Sara was good looking too because we were identical twins. She had long black hair, blue eyes and lips just like me. 

Though, we were identical twins, I loved the way her hair would be in a mess, the jet black colour of her hair really suited her and she was just perfect. Much better than me.

"I told you that I'll be late from office" "Yeah right, you'll be late every day, maybe there is somebody over there more special than me and your children".

Our parent's regular, everyday fights. They fighted everyday, maybe because of their arranged marriage.

Our mom cared about us but our father, he was more involved in his work. Our mom and dad used to fight everyday and we were tired of it.Honestly, we wanted them to get a divorce so that they would be happy going on their own ways. No fights and happiness. 

Whenever we told them to stop which took lots of guts, they would tell us not to interfere in adult matters and that was it.

We never used to tell anything to them but were annoyed by those everyday fights. We loved mom cause she never started a fight and ended it but dad, he was just so mean.

*Tring* Rang Sara's phone. "Its Ryan's phone" she said. Ryan was Sara's boyfriend. He was tall, well built and really cute but not my type.

He was in the school soccer team, infact the captain of the team. "Hey love" said Sara. She looked at me as if saying get your own job. I looked away and opened my laptop. There was a new mail from SteveJames30@gmail.com.

Hi Tara! 

This message is just to tell you that watch out for the coming events. 

1) Don't go to the bathroom after 12:00 am.

2) Do not stay at home tomorrow morning.

3)Don't go to tomorrow's concert without your sister.

4) Don't take the decision to be with your mom when your parents get divorced.

5) Don't be a good girl at your new boarding school.

6) Don't be in the same room as your sister in the school.

"Bye babe" said Sara and kept her phone on the bed. "Sara! Sara! Come over here! See what somebody had sent me!" I shouted while panicking.

"Hahaha! Tara! Come on, stop getting scared by those kind of prank mails!" she said laughing hysterically.

"No, its not a prank mail! How did the person know that its I'm going to a concert tomorrow? How did he know that our parents are in a state when they can get divorced and all this?" I asked her expecting a sarcastic answer. 

"Oh My Goodness Tara! That means there is a ghost who is stalking you and is going to kill you!" said Sara seriously. "I'm scared" I said while shivering.

Sara burst out laughing. "It's not funny!" I screamed at her. She hugged me and I pulled out. "Tara, first of all people at our school know everything about each child at school.

Their emai id's, where are they going to go, everything. Just don't get scared, this happens to many people, this is just a prank mail. Many people get these kind of mails but nobody gets scared as you do" she said calming me.

"I don't know why but I think you're right" I said. "Yeah, now get your ass on your bed and sleep and let me sleep also."

She switched off the light and got onto her bed and I knew she slept cause she was snoaring loudly. Damn, she was surely tired with her so hectic day with her boyfriend.

Their dates weren't like normal couples. They used to play soccer on their dates. They were a weird and a cute couple.

I got onto my bed too and tried to sleep. I was still scared. Somehow I thought that the mail wasn't just a prank mail...

A/N: So how was it? Haha, my first horror story, remember that! So, who is your favourite? Tara or Sara? Please Vote and Comment = Vomment and let me know how was it. Bye guys! Lots of love - Khushi :) x