Introduction

So, after I re-read my "Such Nightmares..." book, which is also the first fanfiction I ever published, I realized that I've improved my writing over the months... And this is just me trying to say "I cringed" in the most sincerest way possible.
Before the fourth chapter in the game finally releases, I want to re-write this book, because I'm sure that some people didn't understand the world I imagined and pictured just from my old grammar alone. I didn't even understand some of my own writing sometimes. So, this is just me finding an old art of mine, and wanting to re-sketch it to make a better picture basically.
Now, I know that there are some changes in my book that weren't at all in the game. Some of you might've read the book, and know these changes, whilst some of you are probably new to this remaster, or didn't bother to finish the book. I'll list some changes, so if you haven't read the book... Don't, and try to ignore the italics text:

Changes such as a Golden Watcher fending off Malak, the Doom Ducky boss fight in which the pillars would collapse each time they were hit, the whole rollercoaster "chase" before the funhouse, and Agatha making a  re-appearance in said funhouse with a Dread Ducky and a Killer Monkey who's a part of a "rebellion" against Malak.

What I'm trying to say is, this additions might be just nonsense and not needed whatsoever in the actual storyline, but I have full faith in my improvisation. I still have no clue if this story is a non-canon sequel, prequel, or an alternate universe since the game isn't even finished yet. Sure, I can just say "it's an alternate universe" so I can use my "creative writing" more without harming the actual canon storyline. But, I already have figured out most of my own story, all I need know is the game to finish for me to somehow think of a plausible explanation and/or reason on why this is either a preferred as an "non-canon sequel/prequel". But, if my plans completely contradicts the major plot point of the game, I'll make this as an alternate universe.

This is just a little side project for me, currently I'm working on making my own fictional book/novel, and if I know a thing or two about Wattpad, fanfiction is the way to success here.