CHAPTER 36: Insane

Third person's PoV
On the (ground) joke! HAHAHAHAHA

ETO NA TALAGA HEHE..

...

On the morning, as soon as Lisa woke up, she's on her good mood and smiling.

"What the fuck is up to me? I'm fucking smiling for no reason. I'm insanely inlove to someone who doesn't love me." Lisa said on her self in the mirror. She suddenly stopped when she realized what she just said.

"Inlove? Okay, fine. I'm inlove then. Just do the thing you have to do, Lisa." She murmured to her self.

She wore the same old vibe of her outfits. A jeans plain shirt and a quite long coat. You will really fall in love of her style, seriously. The author is damn inlove with this Lisa. ehee..

She got out of her room and saw her brothers eating on the dining.

"Good morning, Noona!" Nichkun greeted. "Wazzup, noona! Eat first. I cooked this." Bambam added. Pointing his burnt sausages.

"Really? Sure.." Lisa answered and sat on the chair.

"Wow.. Burnt sausages." Lisa mocked.

"Sorry, I over cooked it." Bambam apologized.

They still ate the sausages with a loaf bread. After that, they drove off to school.

As soon as Lisa reaches the parking, she checked herself. Put on some perfume, almost emptying the bottle. She also check her mint flavored breath. And most importantly, is her bangs.

"You're perfect, Lis.. owshii." She smirked and got out of her Lamborghini.

She walked smiling. Very unusual to the students since they were so ignorant to Lisa because of being terrified by her aura. They were literally shocked.

Lisa even smiled at the guard and patted its shoulder.

"Is that 2021's Lisa version 2? She's too happy." The guard chuckled and shook his head.

"Lalisa Manoban!" Jeongyeon shouted from the end of the pathway.

"Ostrich." She mocked and run to her friends. Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Seulgi, Irene and Jennie's mouth are agape because of Lisa's unusual smile.

"Yow! On a very good mood huh?" Jeongyeon said to Lisa. Lisa nodded.

"W-what— oh god.. are you possessed?" Jennie kicked Lisa's foot. But seriously, she wanted to smile because of how cute is Lisa's smile. Jennie looked away.

"Aww.." Lisa cutely rubbed her foot as if she's really hurt.

"I must be dreaming." Jisoo face palmed.

"This is making me crazy.." Irene took a deep breath as if it's a big problem.

"Seriously, what the fuck is going on with you, Lisa?" Seulgi asked. Lisa looked at Jeongyeon and Nayeon who's having their own world.

"Yah! You two! Do you know what's happening to this monkey?" Chaeyoung asked creeping out by Lisa.

*Riiiiiing!*

The bell rings. Lisa looked up of the bell before she smiled sweetly to Jennie. She patted Jeongyeon's shoulder and ignoring her ather friends as she walk, greeting everyone who's also confused with her but stil lgreeting the tall hottie. No one can resist her hotness, duh?🙄

Her friends followed her while Jennie? She's still onher place, rstraining her smile until she can't take it anymore and smiled blushingly.

"She's insane.. Damn, calm down my chest! Tsk!" And Jennie followed her friends..

On the other side, 2 guys saw them..

"Should we tell it to Kai?" Chanyeol asked, showed his phone to Xiumin.

"Yes.. Lisa is now taking the advantage." Xiumin answered.

"Oka—." Chanyeol didn't finish his word when Mr. M saw the two.. even heard the two talking..

"Class hours will be starting, go to your room.." he said with a straigh face.

"Y-yes, sir.." the two bowed and walk out in haste until they reach their rooms.

Mr. M sighed.

"Here we go again.. I hooe my daughter will get what she deserve to have. Which is hapiness.. go on, my dear.." Mr. uttered and countinued walking through Dean Kim's office to talk about the Regional Dance Competition..

••••••••
SORRY, FOR SUPER LATE AND SHORT UPDATE! I CAN'T FOCUS ON THINKING A PLOT BECAUSE OF MY STUDIES AND IN ADDITION TO THAT, MY HALMEONI'S👵 40 DAYS OF DEATH IS COMING SO I HAVE TO HELP HERE.. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND! STAY SAFE! MWAUH!