Royally Kidnapped

Disclaimer - Don't be offended or go 'Off With Her Head' if I put something that you don't like. It's apart of the plot.

Prolouge:

Indra's POV

I was walking with my group of friends that included my sister, Rhian, my half-sister, Arissa, Arissa's best friend Tracia, Shawnelle, Donique and Shanique (those three are all cousins), Angelique and her best friend and step-sister Rukersha. We liked to call ourselves Scrumptious.

We were walking through Kingstown with our newly bought ice-creams that were all chocolate chip. I, feeling someone familiar behind us turned slightly and saw my sister's boyfriend, Timron. I smiled and winked at him, then I turned my head back around and did a mental countdown. "Boo!" Timron shouted behind Rhian. Rhian always being easy to scare jumped two feet in the air and then turned to me with a scowl. "Why you didn't tell me he was behind us?"

I just looked at her and said with a very innocent face, "Now what would be the fun in that?" She then turned to Timron and start having a make out session. We all yelled stuff along the line of 'No PDAing.'

When they broke apart Rhian was blushing. " I gotta go do something. I'll meet y'all later."

"K", we all said.

When he left us I stopped them and said "Why don't we go up this way?"

"Bitch, you crazy if you saying you war go up inah Paul's Lot in de nite!" Shur practically yelled.

"C'mon guys. Stop being chickens. If it makes y'all feel better why don't you guys go behind me," I said to them.

They all huddled in a group and talked amongst each other. Finally they pulled apart and Rhian said "Okayyyy, BUT you have to be in front at all times and be willing to fight for us.

"Yeah! I get to be the Alpha!!" I was doing a little victory dance. " Rhian, Rissa and Trace can you be my Beta, Delta and Omega?" I asked my sisters and cousin. I heard Shawnelle, Shur and Donique trying hard not to laugh. "C'mon guys," I said "it'll be okay and in the future we'll all look back and laugh about it."

" Okay" they all said. We started walking and I started sing 'I'm Crazy and I Know It'. We all started laughing then I realized something.

"Where is Kersha and Ango????!!!!!"