「 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢. 」

- ☆ -

"Are you ready?" They asked as she looked around the training ground. Many people came to watch the fight between Y/n and the Kazekage.

"START!"

The Kazekage had an advantage over the area and is good at long-range and close-range fighting.

She started with taijutsu as she didn't have a solid plan in mind but he easily blocked her moves. As that didn't seem to be working great, she jumped back, making distance between them.

"Finally getting serious, Y/n?" The Kazekage asked.

"Hm," Y/n smirked, "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu." The whole ground was covered in mist in an instant.

She closed her eyes and tried focusing on his chakra.

As she couldn't use her Sharingan, she had to rely on her chakra-sensing abilities, though it wasn't her strongest suit.

She formed shadow clones and surround him from a distance.

"Shuriken clone jutsu," She whispered. Shurikens flew towards him before the sound of them being deflected by the sand was heard.

She released the Hidden mist jutsu as he did was she predicted.

"My turn," He replied before shooting sand bullets towards her.

His attacks were sharp and precise. He didn't give her an opening to attack at all, she was only on defence.

Just then, a plan formulated in her head.

Y/n near-missed a bullet and let it scrape her cheek.

Her thumb wiped the blood immediately before she slammed her hand on the ground.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu," She announced.

There was pin drop silence in the ground as they watched a huge cloud appear in the midst of battle.

"Why are we fighting the Kazekage? Don't tell me you've gone rogue too, Y/n-sama!" A voice boomed.

"What? No! Sasuke-san just wanted me to fight the Kazekage to test me." Y/n explained.

"Thank god. Otou-san said it's kind of hard to deal with a rogue shinobi," She sighed.

The smoke cleared to show Y/n standing on top of her snake summoning with her hand resting on her waist.

"A snake summoning?" People in crowd whispered.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes as he watched her closely.

"Let's go, Mikoto," Y/n commanded, the snake humming in response.

Sasuke's breath hitched at the sound of her name.

"Water release: Great waterfall technique!" Y/n did the only water style jutsu she knew.

A large volume of water came out of her mouth, directed towards the Kazekage. He used his sand to block the attack once again.

Y/n decided to wet the sand around him so it'd be heavy and hard the manipulate.

"That was a good idea," Sand came flying out of his gourd, "but not good enough." Y/n 'tch'ed.

Mikoto sheilded her as Gaara continued his attacks.

"Mikoto," She looked down at her, "Cover me."

Y/n started running, slowly increasing her pace every second.

"Mikoto, now!" She shouted.

Mikoto wrapped her tail around her body and threw her in the sky.

"Katon: Gouryuuka no jutsu!" Y/n let out, aiming for the sky. A huge fire ball was engulfed by the clouds...and soon it started to rain.