Toby x Reader lemon

The woods wasn't your favourite place, but it was a dare. Erin your best friends boyfriend knew you hated the woods and the dark, but he still dared you to spend the night in the woods by the park. you wondered around aimlessly. 'what can I do?' You thought. 'I'm alone in the woods at night!' There was a snap behind you. "W-w-who's there?!" You call out, turning torrid the snap. nothing. not a noise. you walk again. there's a snap and this time right beside you. you start to think it's just Erin and his asshole friends, playing a joke on the poor girl scared of the woods and the dark. "(Y-y/N)..." you hear a boys voice call. it sounds familiar. from a dream you once had... 'don't be ridiculous (Y/N)!' You think to yourself. another snap. You turn around and see someone walking torrid you. You back up and hit a tree. the person snickers at you. "Awwww.
(Y/N), please don't be scared. I just want you to come live with me. in slender mansion." a males voice says. You stare at him as he comes into the pale moon light. He has a brownish sweater on and some jeans. Goggles rest on his head, holding back brown hair. he has brown eyes like chocolate. his skin is pale, and in certain areas it stained with red. From his sides hatchets hang. blood all over them. he winks at you. Horrified you try to step back. No luck, the trees scrapping your back raw. the boy steps closer, you touches your cheek with the back of his hand, stroking it. "so pretty." he whispers. You let out a low whimper. You love his touch, and you hate to admit it. You know his name. Ticci Toby. you've heard if him and read about him through some websites on these murderers. "T-Ticci Toby?" You ask. he smiles brightly and moves his hand lower. from you cheek to your neck. "yes lovely?" He asks. then he kisses you neck. he finds the sweet spot fast. You try to stifle a moan. but you fail. "ohhhhhh. T-t-t-Toby!" He moves his hands down your chest. giving each if you boobs a good ruff squeeze. then he lifts you skirt. he kneels in front of you. "Are you ready (Y/N)?" He asked. you nod, not trusting your voice. Toby slowly pulls your underwear down and sticks toe slender fingers deep into your vagina. your knees feel weak and you get light headed. he pumps his fingers in and out fast. soon he finds you G-spot and hits it every time his fingers plunge deep into your vagina. "T-T-T-TOBY!" You scream, and cum a all over Toby's fingers. you slowly start to fall to the ground. Toby pulls his fingers out, licking them and catching you. he lays you down and undoes his jeans. taking them and his boxers off he positions himself at your entrance. he slowly pushes in, causing you to scream out. The pain and pleasure slowly blend together. Toby moans your name and goes faster. "Toby! I'm gunna c-c..." you cum before finishing your sentence. Toby follows you and pulls out, panting. "you should come live in slender mansion with me (Y/N)..." Toby says. you nod your head and pas out curled up with Toby in the woods. now the woods and darkness are welcoming, not scary.

A/N:
I hope that was ok... it was my first lemon and well anything like that! Hope you enjoyed.