001

Andrea -

My feet swayed back and fourth , just a few inches above the calm water. Small fish gathering around my toes as I drop crumbles of bread for them. I was perched on a small and run down wooden dock , admiring the scenery of the waves crashing against the large rocks.

Small droplets of water fly into the air , the little fish causing ripples on the glass like surface. I was sat on the dock, my mind clear of thoughts. The stressful words playing in my mind were swept away with the whispy clouds. Leaving my head vacant like the the sky. Slightly grey from things that we can't see with our own eyes , but still clear from everything else.

I fake a smile, seeing my appearance in the crystal clear water. "That's all I got for today guys." I whisper to the small fish , pulling my legs on to the dock. Grasping my small back back and few other things , I leave the dock. I weave my way between the thick trees, following the narrow path that I've formed over the years.

My shoes hit the concrete , carrying me down the abandoned road. The walk to my house was about fifteen minuets , a good amount of time for me to remain in my own world.

Water flows along side the road , the small tricking of liquid making me at peace. The birds chirp , harmonizing with others. To most , being alone surrounded by woods would freak them out. But not for me , and that is , because I'm a freak.

My feet continue down the well known route. Without realizing it , I'm stood on the sidewalk in front of my house. Watching my neighbors, the O' Henry's unload a small truck of boxes.

Loosing interest , I approach my house. Unlocking the front door with a small click, being met with two sets of eyes. Dark grey , and green eyes meet mine , making me stiffen.

"Andrea , hey honey." My father greets me, standing up from our dinner table to wrap his arms around me.

His caring embrace calms me slightly , but not enough the feel normal ; well as close as possible.

"This , is Harry." My father speaks , unleashing me from his grip. His dull eyes search mine , trying to read me like an open book.

"Uhm , Hello ?" I speak , not sure of what to say. Standing up from his chair , Harry towers over me.

Extending his arm , Harry speaks. "Nice to meet you , Andrea." A soft smile pulls at the curves of his lips , making his checks cave in with beauty.

"Not too keen on the handshakes huh ? Don't worry , I'm the same way." Harry chuckles, dropping his hand to his side with his eyes still attached to mine.

My dad coughs awkwardly, my head spinning like an owl. "Well kiddo, Harry here just moved in with his grandparents , the O' Henry's. You guys are gonna be going to the same school , how fun does that sound ?" A goofy smile is on my dads face , trying to interest me in this new news.

"Well , uh. Nice to meet you , Harry O' Henry." A flashed a small smile , as he headed toward the door.

"Leaving so early ?" My dad asks , pulling Harrys shoulder gently to stop him in his tracks.

"Yes sir , sadly I still have to unpack." Harrys face drops , his hand on the handle.

"It's alright , have a good evening Harry." My day says , before walking into the kitchen leaving Harry and I on our own.

"Bye Andrea , see you tomorrow at school ?" Harry says , but sounding more like a question than a statement.

"Yeah , maybe." I agree for the short time.

"Have a nice evening." He says , opening the door and beginning to leave the yard. I begin to close the door just to be stopped.

"Oh Andrea!" Harry swings his body around , making me open the door again.

"Styles. I'm Styles , not an O' Henry. The one and only Styles." Harry states , with a small smirk. And with that , he turns on his heels and exits the yard.

I close the wooden door shut , leaning against it , my thoughts being bombarded by him.

"The one and only and Styles." I whisper to myself.

****

The first chapter is always difficult to write , I'm sorry if it sucked ;(

Lots of love , xx.