SHOYO HINATA RETURN!

Shoyo is that the airport waits for his ride was Koshi and Daichi while he was waiting Shoyo didn't know that saw Sakusa  Kiyomi again.   shoyo was listening to music while Koshi and Daichi were in traffic.   Koshi was excited to see shoyo because it been two years since he saw shoyo.

Koshi and Daichi are now that the airport.  Koshi waved at shoyo so shoyo would see him.  shoyo saw Koshi and walk where he was and said '' nice to see you guys again after two years so how is Kageyama '' shoyo said. then  Koshi said '' yeah it is nice to see you again and Kageyama just fine he this in the Schweden adlers team.''  and Daichi '' GET IN THE CAR NOW GUYS OR YOU SHOYO HINATA WILL LATE ''.  everyone gets in the car and they drive off to the msby agency.

   both: Daichi and Koshi said ''  now that we are here where you need to be it was nice to see you shoyo again hope we can hang out soon bye shoyo ''.  shoyo said  ''  thank you very much guys and hope we hang out soon as well and bye guys.''  shoyo got out of the car.  then shoyo enters msby agency.

coach foster: ''so you are shoyo Hinata right?''

shoyo:'' yes I am shoyo Hinata sir.''

coach foster:  ''ok then WELCOME TO THE TEAM  you will meet one of the members of the team he will arrive soon.''

shoyo:'' YAYY oh ok but who will that be exactly?''

coach foster:'' that will be sakusa kiyomi ''

shoyo:'' SAKUSA KIYOMI ! ''

sakusa:'' yeah that me who would you be ?''

shoyo:'' ????''

sakusa:''  HINATA  I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN BRAZIL  WHEN DID YOU CAME BACK .''

coach foster:'' I will leave you guys to talk  now ''

sho:  I just got back from Brazil  today

sakusa hugged shoyo and shoyo hugged back shoyo and kiyomi were great friends before leaving for brazil kiyomi loves shoyo more than a friend but shoyo doesn't know that.  shoyo thinks that kiyomi doesn't like him in a romantic way like he like kiyomi.  kiyomi didn't get the chance to confess to shoyo about his feelings. shoyo was going to confess kiyomi before he left but kiyomi didn't make it in time before shoyo left for brazil.  

sakusa:  let head to practice because atsumu wants to see you the new teammate  sho

shoyo: yeah I want to see tsumu~kun  it's been a while that I saw him!

Sakusa: so shoyo let's go so you can meet the team