Back For You

I wake up to the bright sunlight in my bedroom. "Allie-Allie wake up." I feel someone shake me. I see bright blue eyes in front of my face. I look at my clock. "Niall why are you up? It's 10 AM." I moan. "Come on just get up. This is the last day you'll get to see me." I moan. "Okay fine." I tell him. He helps me up and walks me downstairs. "Look who's upppp." Niall says. "Be quiet Nialler." I tease. "You know I'm the best brother ever." He winks. "Whatever." I go and get some cereal. "Good morning mum." 

"Good morning.. even though someone is a little bit cranky!" she teases. "Did you sleep alright?" 

"Yeah until someone woke me up." I look at Niall trying not to laugh. "That's it!" He says. He runs up to me and starts tickling me. "Niall stop!" I laugh. "Stop it!"  

"Okay fine but only this time." "I'm gonna miss you." I tell him. "Me too." He kisses my forehead. "I wish you weren't gone all the time." I tell him. "Me too." He hugs me. "Stop crying. I'll be back before you know it. Come on let's go pack." We go upstairs up to his bedroom. "So are you excited for the world tour?" I ask.  

"Ready as ever." He says. "Here take this suitcase downstairs." I tell him. He grabs it and when he's gone I sit on his bed looking around his room. The worst feeling is being so proud of your older brother but not bring able to see him when you want to. I lay down and start crying into his pillow. I feel someone ruffle my hair. "Allie don't cry..." Niall says. I sit up. "I just don't want you to leave." I say. He wipes my tears. "I don't want to leave ya either. But we had a great holiday right?"  

"Yeah. Remember when we were cleaning up Christmas dinner and started a food fight and mum wouldn't let us see each other the rest of the night?" He laughs. "Yeah." He pulls his guitar out of the corner and hands it to me. "Here. Take this as a reminder of me while I'm gone." I hear shouting downstairs. "Niall come on the lads are here!" Mum yells. "Coming!" Niall yells. We go downstairs. I see Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn standing there. "Hello Allie." They say. "Hi." I say shyly-I'm always nervous around them. "Ready to go Nialler?" Liam asks. "Yup." Niall says. He tells mum, dad, and Greg goodbye and then walks over to me and hugs me. "Bye Allie." He squeezes me tight. "See you soon."  

"Bye Niall." He kisses my forehead and before I know it he's gone. I look out the window to find the tour bus driving away. 

<Niall's POV> 

I look out the window and see Allie staring outside the window waving. I wave back and feel a tear start rolling down my cheek. I get a text. "Allie:I love you" wait-what am I doing? "Turn around!" I yell. "Turn around please!" The boys stare at me. I start breaking down crying. I feel the bus turn around. It stops and I see I'm back home I run in and open the door. "ALLIE!" I yell. She runs downstairs and sees me. "NIALL!" She runs up to me and hugs me. I spin her around. "What are you doing here?" She asks. "I don't think I can leave." I tell her. She gives me a confused look. "Why not?"  

"Because I'm going to miss you to much. I want you, mum, dad, and Greg to come with me. I know you're not supposed to come with me but we can work it out. Please." I swallow hardly. "YES!! Mum!! We're going with Niall!" She yells. She starts dancing around the room. I laugh and we walk upstairs and I help her pack. I pull out a "I love Niall Horan" shirt. I smile. "What's this?" I ask. She turns around. "My shirt. I wear it all the time when I go to the shops because I want everyone to know that you're my brother." She smiles at me. "Really?" I ask blushing. "Yes." she says. "I'm so proud of you." She hugs me and I pull out another shirt that says. "I love Harry Styles" I smirk. "You never told me you fancied Harry." I tease her. She snatches it out of my hand. "Give it back!" I laugh as she gets embarrassed. "You'll get to see Harry all you want." I tell her. "Don't tell him I fancy him okay?" She says blushing. I smirk. "No promises."