Never Ending Nightmare.

Ashton's P. O. V

"Get up loser ! You where being sarcastic huh, then fight us! " Luke said. It's not even fair to fight them. They're four of them. Luke, Michael, calum and Stephen. This four was a very popular football player in the town. If I'll fight them, I'll get suspended. Like seriously. This four was a bully and they even have to protect them like babies.

"Come on get up! Fight us! " calum kicked me on my rib. Everyone on the hallway started to cheer the popular kids."Hey! What is going on here?!" a guy about my age came in running. He pushed Luke on his ways. "Are you alright?" he help me up. I was shaking violently. "And who are you?" Stephen ask.

"I'm the new captain ball losers . Do you want to stop or get kicked out on MY team?" the guy said. Emphasising the my. I was holding back my laughter. Like totally, they're losers. But some slot like them because they were hot. Of course, I admit that they are hot but not my type.

"We'll stop. But we're not finish ashy. I'll come and get you." Luke said, grinning evily. "Bye faggot! Hope you enjoy that scene loser!" Michael yelled. Everyone was gossiping about my sexuality. I'm not gay , I'm straightly or a main main man,actually. I think I was.

The guy was so fabulous. What did I just say? I mean I was jealous about him being perfectly cute. "Are you alright? Did it hurt really bad?" the guy looks so worried about me. I just nodded. "You know that you can talk to me. I'm not a jury like them." I smiled in what he says. "I have to admit your smile was cute." I blush.

"I'm felix by the way."

"I'm Ashton. Ashton Irwin." he smile. "Your name suits you." he said walking away. Taking a few steps he turns back, "I like your hair. It was so pretty." then wink. I totally turn red when he says it. I walk pass some couple of sluts looking at me furiously. Then someone pushed me.

"Hey stop right there." oh yeah, Ella , Luke's girlfriend I see. "You make my boyfriend look crazy in the new guy, you faggot." she said, I hate it when she always protects Luke for being an asshole . "I don't do anything. He was the one who started it!" wow my confidence stand out right now. "What did you just say?" Ella ask.

"I... I... I said you were loving an asshole and you're such a one dirty mother fucking slut ! Go date you asshole boyfriend!" I shouted right in her face, and then I run. Run until I was lost in the dark.

***************

Heyyy! How was chapter one? It's my first ever lashton Fanfic. And sorry for cussing. Well Ashton here was a bad boy like and he was suicidal. So stop complaining why Ashton was like that. It was all fiction.