Hi👋🏾 (Chris Pine)

Your Pov
I was on set of the new Star Trek movie that I'm staring in with Chris Pine. Me and Chris have been getting along great and we've become friends since the start of filming. He is so fine and really funny. We have been having lunch everyday together and I'm heading to the cafeteria to meet him.

I grab some food from the catering table and walk to our usual table. I start to eat and look around for Chris. I see Chris standing near the catering table talking to Karl Urban and Zachary Quinto. Every so often, Chris, Zach, and Karl look over at me as they talk. My face turns into confusion.

Chris Pov
I walked into the cafeteria to meet with Y/n. I make my way over to the catering table and run into the Karl and Zachary. Karl sees me and says,

"So have you asked her out yet?" Zach then turns around,

"Yeah, what did she say?"

I scratch my back of my head and chuckle,

"Um, I haven't asked her out yet"

Zach and Karl turn their heads in surprise with Zach spitting his water out and Karl stops chewing his strawberry donut.

I look over to the table me and Y/n usually sit at and see her looking at us with a confused face. I shake my head and laugh, I grab my food and say goodbye to my friends.

I walk over to the table and sit in front of Y/n.

Your Pov

Chris greets me,

"Hi" using a soft voice.

"Hi" I say back shyly. I start eating my food and Chris starts eating his food. We sit in comfortable silence. I notice Chris staring at me while he's eating so I make a funny face and make him laugh.

"Why are you staring at me?" I say giggling. He chuckled and clears his throat. Chris looks at me in my eyes and says,

"Because I think you're beautiful" with a smirk/smile. I blush, looking away from him. I smiled shyly, looking back towards him.

"Thank you" I say quietly, still blushing. He smiles and says,

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I look up quickly, eyes wide. I take a second to process his question then nod.

"Yes, I would love to go on a date with you" We both smile.

Just as we are about to get up Karl and Zack walk up to our table and just stands there quietly. Me and Chris look up and wait for them to say anything but they don't. We give confused looks and then Karl says

"We couldn't help but overhear-" then Zach jumps in,

"but it seems that you guys have a date" Chris and I blush and laugh.

""You guys are something else" Chris says laughing.

We get up from our table and walk with Zach and Karl out of the cafe.